• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Iron Knuckles, What Are They?

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
I agree with you, Justeazy, but I was only partly talking about the enemy. I was mainly talking about the armor itself, as in what it was used for. I design armors and Im also a history buff so naturaly the thought crossed my mind.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Well then, I probably misunderstood the point of this thread.

I interpreted "what are they" as in "what is it that makes them the enemies that we face" more than "what is the armor that is part of the enemy, regardless of it's enemy status", as it seems you're saying.
My bad.... :S

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
Not your fault, the title name was the only thing I could think of that would grab people's attention, which it does a fine job I might add, but unintentionaly throws off readers. To anyone else reading this, make sure you read through the thread and the posts to make sure you understand the general meaning of my theory and whatnot.

I always thought they were just soulles armor and somehow male,but as the first armor is blown off you can clearly see they have a female poisture like small waist and filled chest. So now i think they are soulles female armor XD

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
As i said before Nintendo probably modeled them on the Gerudo Pirate to make modeling the IK easier. Thus, the female look.

Check this out lol

[video=youtube;FquUiAHcNbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FquUiAHcNbw[/video]

I think they are just enemies like all the others.

ok i now have a new theory. i now agree that, at least in OoT, the iron knuckles are possessed gerudo women. their faces do look pretty wacked out...
but for the other games I'm sticking with the possessed dead knights theory

JasonXP

Its a Secret to Everybody
That's what I've heard, that Ironknuckles are just mechanized suits of armor.

I've always thought of them and darknuts as kind of the same though.

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
That's what I've heard, that Ironknuckles are just mechanized suits of armor.

I've always thought of them and darknuts as kind of the same though.

Darknuts and Ironknuckles are related somewhat. In Japan they are called "Dark Knuckles" so theres that for you.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I always think of Iron Knuckles as Badass Monsters with slow but strong attacks that can fell you in a single swoop.

What's inside, probably a spirit. Seeing how Iron Knuckles disappear after being defeated. They leave their armor on pieces with usually no one inside. In Nabooru's case, she was brainwashed and then encased in armor by twinrova.

Ice Sage

these are words
I would've said that Iron Knuckles are whatever strong being that was unfortunate enough to become a brainwashed and used by whatever or whoever they come from.

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
I respect everyone's opinions, but this post is to discuss the posted theory. To keep clutter down I might have to report non-oriented comments unless the person states they are not just racing down the the comments section and not even reading the original post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom