• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Iron Knuckle Origins

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
the first bunch were Gerudos and then as Ganon got more ghostlier, they were armoured brainwashed soldiers maybe??

That's what i view Darknuts as, Brainwashed soldiers. He upgraded from the Iron Knuckles to Darknuts.

I think the key difference is Ironknuckles seems to be more armored than darknuts, they were the trial and Ganondorf wanted brute muscle. Darknuts were created to be agile enforcers more so than brute force.

I do think Darknuts preceded Iron knuckles timeline wise.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That's what i view Darknuts as, Brainwashed soldiers. He upgraded from the Iron Knuckles to Darknuts.

I think the key difference is Ironknuckles seems to be more armored than darknuts, they were the trial and Ganondorf wanted brute muscle. Darknuts were created to be agile enforcers more so than brute force.

I do think Darknuts preceded Iron knuckles timeline wise.

Darknuts are called Tart Knuckles in Japan which makes me think they are just another variant of the same thing. Could just be that Tart Knuckles use swords and Iron Knuckles use axes. I think brainwashing is present with all knuckles. In WW their eyes are a single colour as though possessed which is why I think that they are not of their own minds.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Darknuts are called Tart Knuckles in Japan which makes me think they are just another variant of the same thing. Could just be that Tart Knuckles use swords and Iron Knuckles use axes. I think brainwashing is present with all knuckles. In WW their eyes are a single colour as though possessed which is why I think that they are not of their own minds.
hahah TART KNUCKLES?!?! so they're now possibly cake makers???

Reactions: Dio

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I considered Iron Knuckles to be the most terrifying thing in OoT by far. If you're Master Questing and you miss-time or get cocky, you take 8 hearts and get thrown across the room. Even the Dead Hand didn't do that kind of damage, even if it was scary-looking. The only Darknuts that are truly difficult are from TP, where they were totally boss (or sub-boss, whatever). I think Iron Knuckles look scarier, hit harder, and have a bit more personality built into the encounters (considering they could bust up pillars and thrones, they could be gold or silver, and two of them were Gerudo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom