• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I wasn't entirely sure if this was to go in Mature Discussion or in General Discussion, so I just put it here.

Alright, so here's the lowdown: the currency in Iraq is called Dinar. One Dinar is currently worth roughly .0012 of a cent. That's very, very low. If you bought $80 of Dinar, you'd get about 65,000 Dinar. But, the Dinar is about to be revaluated (Changing the value of the Dinar, RV'd for short) to being worth perhaps around $3.5 per Dinar. Now, let's say you bought $80 worth of Dinar before the Dinar was RV'd, then after it was RV'd, you cashed it in. Do you know how much money you'd make?

Around $230,000.
Say WHAAAAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UeNzMKJmK0

Yes, it's true. Not fake. To get all of the information on why, check out this Youtube video explaining it all. In the description of that video there's also a link to a site where you can get advice on Dinar and can safely buy Dinar. The RV is expect to occur in 3-4 weeks.

I'm definitely looking into this. It seems like a huge opportunity that I don't believe should be missed.
(I'm not sure how to work this out with any European currency. I'm using US dollars here.)

Here's a simple way to find how much a dollar amount.
Times the input money by 2,869 to get an estimate.

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I don't think that revaluing actually works that way...

You see, the money people have now isn't going to be worth that much more overnight. But they're going to raise the wages and prices of everything, so that any new money made will be worth the greater amount. All of people's current money will NOT skyrocket in value. The reason for this, is precisely the fact that people would exploit the situation in the way that you're attempting. The people who run these banks are not stupid. If it actually DID work this way, it would probably be illegal. Basically, all they're doing is moving the decimal point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom