• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inverted Controls or Not?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
If it's a flying game, then it's Inverted. Except for StarFox Command where normal feels right. Other than that, then it's normal. I got used to the Inverted Controlling in Twilight Princess, but I don't know if it can be changed.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm very used to playing the inverted controls, so I guess that's my answer. It's what feels natural to me, so whenever the controls are the other way around I get confused... lol

M

Madi

Depends on the game for me. For example, in Left 4 Dead, I prefer to play without inverted. But when I play Gears of War, I prefer inverted.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I prefer inverted controls if I'm aiming a gun or a bow or flying a ship, but other than that, I prefer standard controls. Like I prefer inverted controls for StarFox, PilotWings, and the ship flying levels of Lego Star Wars.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I always use inverted controls since it just feels natural. I'm always eager to try normal controls because it's more logical, but it just doesn't work for me.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Depends on the game and what I'm doing in it

I prefer normal for camera controls and FPS, and inverted for vehicles and such, but I usually try to adjust to the game's default controls. Then I go and play something else where it's the opposite and I'm all confused! :S

Last edited:
Inverted controls always make me dizzy. I can't get used to them. I get mad when I have no option to change it to normal controls.

There has never been any game that I've played that I have used inverted controls (unless in some rare cases where that is the default and cannot be changed) My brain doesn't work correctly with inverted controls for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom