• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Invader Zim

What did you think of Invader Zim?

• I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hated it!

• It was okay

• I've never watched it.

• Total voters

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Well, seeing as this was once my favourite TV show, I guess I'll make a thread on it!

So, Have you ever watched Invader Zim? If so, what were your impressions?

Personally, I absolutely loved it from the moment I watched the first episode!
I made it my duty to watch it everytime it was on TV, which I belive was every day! :D

I was really dissapointed when I found out that it had been taken off the air, I think it was probably one of the biggest mistakes that the network ever made.

But anyways, What are your thoughts on the Show? Did you love it? Or did you hate it?
Share your thoughts

arkvoodle

Diabolical
That seems to be the common trend. I think to really enjoy the show, you need to watch the entire episodes. Knowing the overall plot also adds to the viewing experience.
(You need to watch the very first episode, It explains everything. ;))

arkvoodle

Diabolical
*Thanks Gir* Yes, Gir was one of the main aspects that pulled me in, he added the comedy aspect to the show, for me anyway. :P

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ah, Invader ZIM. That was one of my favorite shows when I was younger. :) I loved the randomness that was prevalent in the episodes. That's what made me get hooked to it.

GIR was my favorite character out of the show. He was another reason why I got hooked to it. :)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
GIR was my favorite character out of the show. He was another reason why I got hooked to it. :)

Hah hah! Mine too, knowlee. Gir seems to be the most popular character, everyone likes him!

It seems that Invader Zim was more popular than I first thought.
I thought I was the only person who liked it! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: i loved GIR. he was my fav. character. i love how in walk of doom he replaces a bunch of his technology with food :lol::lol::lol:. classic GIR moment there. :lol::lol::lol:

Tak

Game Over
I LOOOOVVEE Invader Zim!!
It was one of my favourite TV shows when It was still on the air.

My favourite character was obviously Tak, she really made the series for me.
Nowadays, I just watch tidbits of episodes on Youtube, though, I really miss the real thing. :(

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well so far I've seen a little bit of episode one (da** vid doesn't even have a counter or skip function and it froze on me mid vid) and I love every bit of it. "But I put the fires out." "But you made them worse." "Worse or better?" LMAO

Invader Zim is ok. I could take it or leave it. I never found it to be that funny. There were a few moments where I laughed a little bit.
All in all I found the show to be overrated.

S

~SongOfStorms

I completely LOVE Invader Zim. Gir is sooo awesome xD
It would be good if they made new episodes of it. I've watched all of them so far several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom