• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Invader Zim

amaterasu

Writer
Anybody remember that show Invader Zim? I do, and I loved it. So, post anything Invader Zim that you found funny, discuss it, things like that.
Some of you may know that IZ was once cancled. well, that was because if you slowed down the intro way slow, and played it frame by frame, you could find Bloody Gir. If somebody wants to post a video, that'd be greatly appreciated. :nod:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Yep. Extremely funny show. My fave episode is Zim Eats Waffles, hands down. Gir is the funniest stupid character ever. "You gonna make biscuits? You gonna make biscuits? You gonna make biscuits? You gonna make biscuits?"

amaterasu

Writer
belive it or not, when i was 14, i was watching invader Zim and my mom was sitting across the room reading a book. It was the germ episode, and Gir was rolling around on the floor. then it went to commercial. so, i got up, and said to my mom "I'm going to roll around on the floor for a bit, K?" and more or less acted just like Gir. In fact.....

*rolls around on the floor*

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I was devastated when they canceled Invader Zim. It was a very funny show. I was hooked to it after the Doom Song. Obviously GIR is the best part of the series. GIR is the best.

GIR said:
Awww... I wanted to explode.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Oh... i absolutely LOVE Invader Zim!!!

my girlfriend sent me a bunch of IZ pics she had, so yeah, here ya go:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
My second favorite episode is "Zim Eats Waffles" where Dib was spying on Zim but whenever Zim said anything about him being an alien or part of his evil plan Dib would contact the Swollen Eyeball agency and throughout the episode ZIm gets attacked by a giant flesh-eating squid.

My favorite episode is "GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff" where Zim reprograms Gir to be intelligent and Gir almost overthrows Zim then a police officer who has the brain of a squid saves Zim's life.

The plots of this cartoon are so wacky, that's what I like about it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Original thread---> http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?6365-Invader-Zim&highlight=Invader

Not sure if it's old enough to be duped or not, but then that's three invader zim threads. :/

Anyway,

arkvoodle said:
Personally, I absolutely loved it from the moment I watched the first episode! I made it my duty to watch it everytime it was on TV, which I belive was every day!

I was really dissapointed when I found out that it had been taken off the air, I think it was probably one of the biggest mistakes that the network ever made.

Also, the "bloody GIR" is him covered in pizza sauce. At least that's what the script and the developers said. People just freak out over everything nowadays. The world is far too sensitive. D:

amaterasu

Writer
I know for a fact it's on Nicktoons sometimes, and a few times a week they do IZ Marathons.

I really miss Invader Zim. It was one of my all time favorite shows. Unfortunately, like many other series, its ratings began to suffer sometime during or after Season 2. As such, a television movie, and several episodes (17 were in production at the time) have never aired on Nickelodeon, but were later aired on Nick's sister channel, Nicktoons in 2006 (minus the movie). The show was generally successful, though, especially after its cancellation, and has become a cult hit. A big rise in ratings for the show's re-runs on the Nicktoons Channel and high demand from fans both old and new makes a revival of the series possible. One can hope...:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom