• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Into the rabbit hole: Nightmare mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Actually I realized this is going to coincide with some events like PAX Prime and I'll probably be out for a few days during it, so I'll withdraw.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sign me up, @kokirion, because how can I turn down your game? But I don't understand; who are we against? Is it still good vs evil?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Sign me up, @kokirion, because how can I turn down your game? But I don't understand; who are we against? Is it still good vs evil?

The way I understood it, there's gonna be Town and Mafia, but there'll be both Dreamers and Spirits on each side. I could be completely wrong though.

I have to say, I absolutely love the player list.
There is still a good vs evil. But aside from your alignment/role that you receive in the game, you're also either a human or a spirit. This is relevant because 1) the game is somewhat story-based, there are always certain logics that apply. And 2) the things you can do in the game can be slightly different than what others can do, maybe your identity could be a reason to look for certain people (unrelated to good vs evil), or the other way around, to avoid them. So in that sense, it's just an additional way of how you can categorize the player list. Normally you have an alignment and a role (powers), now you also have a "class"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom