• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interspecies relations

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Would a coupling between a zora and rito be a zoto or a rira??
Would other species get together and how??

Now this is the kind of question that should be answered in the Hyrule Encyclopedia.

A Zora x Rito relationship would be weird since Ritos are evolved Zora (unless that was retconned at some point). So one race that became another race that got together as two different races would make a new race... maybe.

All I take from Zelda and interspecies relations is that Link was gonna get it on with Mipha, a mutant fish lady.

What an open minded lad.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was expecting a mature discussion topic.

I don't expect Zora and Gorons could produce viable offspring with each other or with humans due to the huge genetic differences between species. Still there is no reason why they couldn't be romantically involved. Princess Ruto was down for getting with a human afterall. Even if species could reproduce the offspring would likely make neither a good member of either species and would likely be shunned.

I don't want to imagine a lot of the combos :( It's impossible I'm sure, if it was you'd see hybrids scattered in different games in the timelines since you kinda see evolution patterns with some of the species in Hyrule. I doubt Gorons are attracted to Zoras, or any other race towards another one. The only combo that's possible and I'm sure has happened is the Gerudo and the Hylians (Gerudos are also known for picking up guys in castle town).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom