• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Internet Browser on Gaming Devices

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
To be honest, I use my 3ds mostly for the internet browser. I don't have a smartphone, and it's really easy to just go on youtube while I'm gaming and listen to some killer instrumental jazz.

Actually, I only own 4 3ds games (Ocarina of Time 3d, Smash 4, Majora's Mask, and The Legend of Zelda...

Anyways, I use the internet browser on my 3ds a lot (Not so much on my Wii U, and I can't on my Switch :dry::fpalm::kawaii:o_O:eek:>::bubsy::bubsy::bubsy::gno:), and I was wondering how much you all use the internet browser on your gaming devices.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 84722

Only time I really use them is if these conditions are satisfied:
  • The console is modded
  • I forgot to get a file
  • I have tools to place file where needed on the console
Pretty much it is a convenience thing

Last edited by a moderator:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
when my computer crapped out on me once during middle school,i resorted to using the wii's internet channel
it was....bad,to put it lightly,if i remember right,i even used it to try to buy stuff on ebay

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I can't stand using the browser on gaming devices, it feels much more natural using my phone or laptop as those are much more pupose-built for browsing the internet.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
if the cats squashing me and my phone is outta reach and I wanna quickly look up something then I will use the 3DS' internet browser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom