• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interfaces?

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
Happy Skyward Sword day, North America!
Now that a lot of you have the game, I was just wondering which interface you're using: Standard, Light, or Pro?
Standard shows the controller on the screen, with each button saying what action they correspond to, Light is the same, basically, minus the outline of the controller. Pro has no interface on the side, and that's the one I've been using.

If you don't know how to access this option, by the way, go to the "1" button menu, and on the bottom left of the screen, next to the calibration option is the interface option. It makes a huge difference to gameplay, in my opinion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm expecting to pick Pro as I pick the game up, however I may have to pick Light due to me being...a klutz, not remembering menu options at times and just fumbling around :xd:

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
I use Light, because I'm more used to it,it's similar to TP's and that was the last Zelda game I played on the Wii.So I hoped that would make me less absentminded. But I wouldn't mind using Standard either

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I already finished the game and I used the full (standard) interface for about the first hour and then after having everything remembered I switched to Pro for the rest of the game.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I used pro throughout my whole playthrough of the game, It makes a huge difference.

1. The interface is ugly and hasn't got any style..
2. You can see alot more, And it makes it more of a challenge.

when i get it im gonna use pro, partly 'cuz the interface sorta takes the feel a bit away also i want it to be a chalenge trying to figure out controlls

Nicole

luke is my wife
I used Standard at first, but as soon as I was made aware I could change the interface, I switched to Pro. I tried out Light as well, but I didn't see a reason to use it. I either want an interface, or I don't. I wouldn't want some halfway-thing. Standard is good to actually physically show you what buttons to use, but after a while, it's easy enough to pick up on what to do and the large interface buttons would just get in the way. Even though I probably would be able to see around the interface, I wouldn't actually *want* to. I like to be able to use my peripherals to see the entire screen and the scene it displays. It just is more appealing to me that way.

Also, because of the 1:1 motion controls, Skyward Sword feels just that much more lifelike... but not when you have a large Wiimote floating on your screen. :P So that's part of my reason, too.

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
I use Pro because I already know the useful controls,and if you have Light or Standard even though you know the controls is just a waste of the Screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom