• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Interesting Ways to Defeat Enemies

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Has anyone ever killed an enemy in a different way other than by sword or arrow? Maybe you used a boulder, or set them on fire with a torch.

If it's interesting enough to share, post it here! :)

Ive seen someone take out a gold Lynel with just a boulder.

I like freezing things and pushing them off of high ledges, that's always a hoot.

And using a bomb arrow on a horde of keese at night is glorious, it rains wings and eyes.

Ninja

Well well well
I enjoy bombing enemies off cliffs or in water.

Using Statis to launch things at enemies or even using Magnesis to bonk em' to death.

Swinging metal boulders and squishing everything is really fun, it does a ton of damage too. Also, getting Majora's mask, luring enemies to the edge of water or a cliff and throwing a bomb behind them, they fly off and die most of the time.

funnier6

Courage~
I wish all enemies in the game were conveniently by a cliff cause there's so much variety in knocking them off.

In master mode I love shooting the octorock platforms down and watching them plummet. (Plus most of them are conveniently by a bridge!! :^^:)

Dropping metal weapons in front of an enemy during a lightning storm, then just get to a safe distance and wait... shouldn't be long before they get struck by lightning... and if you're lucky another enemy might even pick up the weapon when they die, causing the same thing to happen.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
One of my favorites is rolling a bomb into a camp, waiting for the enemies to walk up and check it out, and then sending them flying with the explosion.

I call it the "Party Bomb"

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Several times I made Bokoblins jumping to their deaths in the water or off the cliff. One Bokoblin was chasing me and tried to attack me by jumping off the ledge and he felt straight into the water and drowned. And you would assume his companions were smart enough not to repeat his actions.....well they did except for the blue one.
I also killed a Moblin by setting off a bomb right before he would kick me. I was fighting him and dropped a bomb by accident and the moblin was about to kick me with his foot. I set the bomb off and he died. I almost died too because of that bomb going off but at least I can tell the tale. He can't :D
I also like to freeze the enemies and then smash them into pieces (especially after my friend Lizal the fos did the exact same thing to me :P )

Stalkoblins:

Break one of them apart by parrying a thrown rock. Grab the skull. Kick the skull into the other stals. Pick up all the skulls you can. Throw them into a body of water or off a ledge. Congratulations on conserving your weapon durability.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
thacking them off a cliff the others followed and drowned.....
horse rode into them.....

funnier6

Courage~
Stalkoblins:

Break one of them apart by parrying a thrown rock. Grab the skull. Kick the skull into the other stals. Pick up all the skulls you can. Throw them into a body of water or off a ledge. Congratulations on conserving your weapon durability.

Or you could just use bombs o-o

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Throwing the chest you get from amiibo off a cliff and not realizing there was a bokoblin in the way.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The other day I used an ancient bow to snipe a floating fort to get its treasure chest. The chest miraculously fell right on top of a stalmoblin.

Today I was fighting a lizalfos on the edge of a cliff. He knocked me down, but when he sidestepped after his attack he fell too. We both landed on a tiny ledge and I pinned him against the wall by attacking until he died.

One time I was fighting a moblin who jumped back to do the charging attack with its spear, and in doing so he went right off the edge of a cliff and fell to his death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom