• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interesting Things About the State or Place You Live In.

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
I hail from Maryland, home of Bethesda Softworks(makers of Fallout, Elder Scrolls, etc.) Additionally while Washington D.C is technically it's own district, it's still, to me, considered part of Maryland.

What do you guys have?

I think that Pennsylvania was the second state. We have Groundhog day, and we have the chocolate capital of the world, Hershey.

Zleda

Toon Deity
Seattle, Washington. Washington is the only state with desert, rainforest, coast, temperate forest/mountains, and tundra alllllllll wrapped into one state.

The weather can change in the blink of an eye. One day it's hot, another day it's cold. The temperature can drop from a scorching one hundred degrees to a brisk, chilly thirty-two degrees within hours. Oh and there's the Ambassador Bridge.

Look it up. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Nevada and we have a law where if you steal a horse you get hung. This state joined the others during the civil war and also took place in both the gold rush and silver rush. We are almost entirely great basin and are the biggest gold producer of our nation.

Last edited:

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i live in rural ohio. we have a tiny grocery store with 3 checkout lines. foodlands bigger but it has 3 too. columbus is alot more intresting than down here :(

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I live in N.Y. right now. (I just moved from N.C.) I live in Albany, the capitol. We have the first horse racing track ever built in the U.S, in Saratoga N.Y. That's about it. We also have really high taxes XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom