• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interesting theory about before SS

Would a Zelda game set before SS be cool?

• Don't really care...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just curious:
In Skyward sword, a Tingle doll is in Zelda’s room in Skyloft’s Knight Academy, yet we neither see or hear of Tingle at all. Now don't get all crazy and stuff, It's just a random thought, but could this mean that Skyword Sword shouldn't be the first game on the timeline? I mean, where could Zelda ever find a doll like this? If anyone here has read the manga at the back of Hyrule Historia by Akira Himekawa (which I really love), you could piece together that there is a civilization before the whole mess started with the demons and the gods and junk. Could there have been an original tingle? Maybe the next Zelda game will be set before that big war? Who knows....

QcFQOVmY_o.png

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think it's quite possible. We already know that there are multiple Tingles throughout the series, probably reincarnating similarly to Link and Zelda. And even if there was no Tingle doll, you can't possibly say nothing in history happened that was interesting before SS. Just nothing we know about.

Always a possibility, but that was most likely just an easter egg, and the Manga should not be considered canon
The reason I thought it was canon is because on the first page of the manga it says:
"This comic is based on the video game The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It includes key elements of the game's story"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Is based off of the story. Just like Rogue One and all of the Star Wars books are based off of Star Wars (I don't think they are canon)

Rogue One is definitely Canon, some of the books are, but not all.

Normally I'd agree that the Manga aren't canon, but this one appears in Hyrule Historia, which is canon, so there's a possibility that the Manga is as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom