• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interesting Dialogue

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i've only played for a short time, but i've noticed a few thing that seem a little fishy. both being dialogue,

first one is right before the loftwing ceremony the teacher (who looks very much like a rito from WW to me) says that, "this is the 25th anniversary of of fine institution." i see what you did there nintendo:)

second, when zelda gives link the sailcloth, he lifts it up it sparkles and the music plays. when you bring it back down and the cutscene resumes,zelda tells you to stop fooling around.... what is this, someone final called link out on his new item fetish, i wonder if anyone else saw link lifting objects and just asummed he lost it

are there any other oddities like this later in the game?

Garo

Boy Wonder
The game is a love letter to Zelda games in general; there are so many references to the franchise's 25 year history that it would be hard to chronicle them all.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I'm not revealing spoilers, but you here the words "it's a secret to everyone" at least twice... When you get the harp you also get to read some funny dialogue. When you get the harp Ghirahim is being all dangerous and chaos is going on. Link holds the Harp out and it says, "YOU GOT THE HARP!...... But there's no time to admire it right now...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom