• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Interesting Catch...

Hey, I was thinking about Midna and stuff. And then I remembered that she is a mere shadow in the light world. But in the ending, she wasn't a shadow and was not a shadow in some scenes in game.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't actually a shadow. I think she just hid in Link's shadow to avoid alarming civilians (which is stupid).

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
Hey, I was thinking about Midna and stuff. And then I remembered that she is a mere shadow in the light world. But in the ending, she wasn't a shadow and was not a shadow in some scenes in game.

Well, in the game, Midna and Zant have a bit of a fight, and Zant puts a curse on her. Midna, having no strength at all whatsoever, turns grey, and Wolf-form Link has to carry her to Hyrule Castle to Princess Zelda. (Play on until next cinema when you see her.) Midna asks in her final breaths, "How do we break the curse on this one?" And Zelda gives her "powers", (life/energy, is what I think Locke was trying to say..", and Zelda disappears, but Midna is cured again.

It's kinda sad, really. I'm not sure if I have ALL of the facts correct, but my brother was just at that part a couple of hours ago after he finished the Lakebed Temple.

Well, in the game, Midna and Zant have a bit of a fight, and Zant puts a curse on her. Midna, having no strength at all whatsoever, turns grey, and Wolf-form Link has to carry her to Hyrule Castle to Princess Zelda. (Play on until next cinema when you see her.) Midna asks in her final breaths, "How do we break the curse on this one?" And Zelda gives her "powers", (life/energy, is what I think Locke was trying to say..", and Zelda disappears, but Midna is cured again.

It's kinda sad, really. I'm not sure if I have ALL of the facts correct, but my brother was just at that part a couple of hours ago after he finished the Lakebed Temple.
ugh... I replied to the wrong person. That was supposed to be a reply to Heroid77777's last comment, where they state, "Really? I don't remember that...."

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

ugh... I replied to the wrong person. That was supposed to be a reply to Heroid77777's last comment, where they state, "Really? I don't remember that...."
That's okay. We know what you mean and you are right. It is at that moment when she receives Zelda's powers. And this made her change as well and wolling to save both worlds and not only her's alone anymore

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yes, it's because of Zelda's blessing that she can survive past a certain point in the game

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I interpreted as if Midna was just a shadow in the Light World but when Zelda gave her whatever she gave her she become able to be more than a shadow in the Light World.

Yup, and then I i think she preferred no to see people scream at the sight of her impish form, so when Link was a dog, she was okay with revealing ehrself because everyone was already screaming in terror of Link, but as a human, she did not like the comparison there;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom