• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Interactive Map Save Question

For anyone using Safari, can you please try locating the "cookies and website data" setting and changing it to "Never" (i.e. allow all cookies/data, never block), then click this link to see if the completion data is restored? You can change the setting back afterward.
Yes now it 100% works on Safari too! Thanks really a lot!

Yeah, reports are coming in that the solution did not work for ios. I've reverted it for now. For anyone not on ios still missing your completion data, go here. I'll try to work on an ios solution.

sorry locke i regret to let you know that the ios infinite loading/refreshing problem appears again. Grateful if you would work out a solution. Thank you so much.

p.s. i'm using chrome on my ipad. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wondering the same thing. I know it's not linked to your account, but is it not possible to allow the user to create a hash of the map data and let them import the hash on another machine to retrieve the map data?
Not sure how viable this is with the interactive map. I'm a dev and would love to help look into building this, I just don't know who to contact.

I've been wondering the same thing. I know it's not linked to your account, but is it not possible to allow the user to create a hash of the map data and let them import the hash on another machine to retrieve the map data?
Not sure how viable this is with the interactive map. I'm a dev and would love to help look into building this, I just don't know who to contact.

There is another webpage which you can enter with your account and save the info but the map itself it's much worse than zeldadungeon :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom