• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Interactive Map Save Question

Hi,
I hope is the right place to ask.
I'm using the interactive map to keep track of my Korok Seeds by marking off ones that I completed as I go along, and I'd like to first say what an excellent tool this is, thank you so much for building it.

My question is, will this be saved when I close my browser? How is it saved? I don't see anywhere where I can log into my account, does it save per browser session?

I have a habit of leaving my computer on for days but it's been pestering me to restart for an update, so I gotta restart soon lol. I'd hate to lose my progress.

Thanks,

Hi!
just a follow up. I opened the map today to keep track of my korok's seeds and sadly the map appeared all reset. All the korok's seeds appeared as available, without my intervention. Am I doomed? any idea to retrieve my progress? Before reading this I did suspect that the system used cookies for this, so I made a backup a month ago but even after importing it I still see all the seeds again. I was almost at 400 seeds, so this is sad enough to make me leave the game there getting some dust. Any help will be really appreciated.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
NICE! it's fine now i had the same issue earlier and now my Korok seeds have updated correctly.

Thanks for the fast work

Sorry i am using ipad chrome and my the pages keeps refreshing and refreshing without my cookies being successfully loaded.

Is there a solution for the infinite loading of the page? Thank you.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Yeah, reports are coming in that the solution did not work for ios. I've reverted it for now. For anyone not on ios still missing your completion data, go here. I'll try to work on an ios solution.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
For anyone using Safari, can you please try locating the "cookies and website data" setting and changing it to "Never" (i.e. allow all cookies/data, never block), then click this link to see if the completion data is restored? You can change the setting back afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom