• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Instagram tips

No, absolutely terrible with social media. I know you're supposed to post every day to keep your profile relevant but that's about it.

Me too, I just created an account and I'm thinking how to get more followers fast. A friend of mine advised me this service followerspromotion.com for fast promotion. They give quarantee and can help to boost any Instagram account in a few days. I'm gonna use their help too I guess.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really have many tips for getting more followers. However, if you want your account to stay relevant, like GoronGainz said you need to post every day, or at least very frequently. Said posts should be interesting too, in order for people to remain interested in your content.

Using popular hashtags can certainly make people see your profile. From there it's just a matter of ensuring your content is interesting enough for people to want to follow you. Going along with this, I believe it goes without saying but don't keep your profile private unless you post personal information (which I don't recommend in any case) as people who don't know you won't be able to see any of your posts.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Idk I just use it to follow celebs and chat w/ friends. Are you a youtuber and/or a twitch streamer?. If yes then linking your Instagram id in your content would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom