• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inside Jokes

I haven't seen this thread ever pop up, so thought I'd post it. Do you like inside jokes with friends? Do you use them often? Do you have any here? You can also explain some of your most-used ones if you'd like.

I like having inside jokes with my friends. I think having inside jokes with friends is a sign of a good friendship, that you have something that is only funny/meaningful to one or a few people.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Yeah. Plenty. This is what friends do to relate to each other. I am just careful not to use inside jokes in the presence of those who won't understand them. It can make them feel left out and isn't fair. Most inside jokes between my friends are pop cultural references.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I think pretty much my entire Facebook activity is one big inside joke that I share with my friends, lol. My sister is so annoyed with me because she doesn't understand what I'm talking about half the time :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
All of my jokes are inside jokes. I have trouble remember which joke is with which person.

#firstworldproblems

I have a lot, and use them when the opportunity pops up. Humor is a powerful thing, the second greatest force on earth in my opinion, and when it brings back happy memories it's a great feeling.

Supermeme. Made on this forum. I'd say that I have as many friends and jokes here than everywhere else, although i am generally considered to be the serious, mature one in my friend circles.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
My family and I have a lot of inside jokes. Mostly referencing anecdotes of past humiliating experiences. One of the big ones is "(my mom's maiden last name) Story #insert random number". Whenever an old story is brought up, someone'll groan that, but they'll say the name which you guys don't get to know. Every story is it's own inside joke, and there are plenty more, like "It's a SNOWMAN!" and "Eez so FLUFFY!". But I could go on forever. Point is, my family and I have a lot of inside jokes.

octorok74

TETTAC
Usually my inside jokes are between my friends and I that watch RvB. So basically, no one ever has any clue what we mean when we say crazy stuff. Let me rephrase that. Only I understand what I say, because I have basically zero friends.

Kazumi

chagy
My friends and I have an endless supply of inside jokes. I assure you that 95% of the time that we're laughing at something no one else understands at all.

I have a few with close friends, and with my mom.

My mom and I both have a huge thing against Donkey Kong and Luigi on Mario Party. XD

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Me and my two other friends have a running joke about Sierra's Mist and how it is inferior to Sprite. I enjoy saying it and irritating them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom