• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

'Insert Image' Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I need help on how to put a picture in a signature. I have a picture, it's on the computer, but I can't figure out how to get it onto the signature. When I click the 'Insert Image' button, it will only let me put in a URL, not select a file like it will let me do here, as I'm typing this. Help??

You are trying to upload an image saved on your computer? I suggest using an image hosting site like Puush, Tinypic, or Imageshack in order to produce a url.

^ That's one method. That's usually the best way to go, but our forum software has the option for you to directly upload your image in your user control panel. On the "edit signature" page, scroll down, and beneath the field where you put your signature, a box similar to this should be present:
18di53.png

If it is easier for you to do it this way, work with option 2, and upload your file directly to the forum's directory. It stores all the files that you have uploaded to posts and albums as well, so it's a nice tool if you aren't used to image hosting sites. Hope this hepls! =)

Without further ado, since the question is now answered--with two different methods, I'll be closing this thread now.

/thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom