• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Innie or Outie?

What yo belly button look like?

• Innie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outie

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Alien

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everyone loves belly buttons, but they are not always the same: some are innies and some are outies. Which are you?

I'm an innie, and I think outies kinda look weird.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm an outie but honestly it looks weird either way. I prefer being an outie since you can just play with your belly button, but for some odd reason I feel that it is a plug of sorts--the outie button--and that if you were to, say, UNplug it your innards would spill across the floor.

I've always wondered how being an innie feels like, though.

Dan

I'm an outie but honestly it looks weird either way. I prefer being an outie since you can just play with your belly button, but for some odd reason I feel that it is a plug of sorts--the outie button--and that if you were to, say, UNplug it your innards would spill across the floor.

I've always wondered how being an innie feels like, though.

I feel sorry for you my dear chap. I have an innie and with innies we can store food within for the coming harsh winters. Having an outtie decreases your survival chances by 95%. It's a proven fact, and pancake told me! Pancake is a scientist btw and conducts these experiments in his shack in his garden.
Us innies are a superior race, but don't worry i won't look down on you outies, we don't want another innie and outtie war. It's worse enough I have to share a seat on the bus with you outies

Amura

Day Dream
Proud innie.

frogman-happy-240x180.jpg

bunny

birb overlord
Innie. I think the only person with an outie that I know is my grandpa.

I really don't care how they look, either way. I usually don't think about... these... sort of things. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom