• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inheritence Cycle RPG

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Alrighty then. I have decided to make a different RPG than unnamed hacker did. this time it's from Eragon and the world of Alagaesia.

You can choose to be dwarf, elf, human, Urgal or Ra'zac. Each has advantages and disadvantages. you can also choose to side with the Varden, the Empire, or be a mercenary.

This is the map.
alagaesia.jpg

Basically, the Empire controls all of the Hadarac Desert west, save for Surda. Their Capital is Uru'baen. The leader takes the place of Galbatorix.

The Varden are in control of everywhere else, save for the Hadarac Desert. Their Capital is Aberon. In this portrayl, the leader takes on the responsibilities of both Nasuada and Orrin.

The Dwarves call the Beor Mountains home, though they side with the Varden. their Capital is Farthen Dur. Their leader takes the place of Orik.

The Elves also side with the Varden and they call the forest Du Weldenvarden home. Their Capital is Ellesmera. Their leader takes the place of Islanzadi.

The Urgals control the Spine, and currently support the Varden. They have no known Capital city, so I made one up and called it Urgralgran. It is directly between Carvahall and Narda. Their leader replaces Nar Garzhvog.

The Ra'zac call Helgrind home. They serve the Empire. They have no leader but the leader of the Empire.

Races and (Dis)Advantages - Any who join the faction opposite the leanings of the leader of the race is considered an outcast.

Human
They are basic. No advantages or disadvantages.

Elves
They are practically upgraded humans who are faster, smarter, and more powerful. To increase drawback, their magical power is strongly reduced.

Dwarves
They are slower and not as smart as Humans, but are much stonger.

Urgals
Immense physical capabilities, but not as magically attuned. they have the same speed as Humans.

Ra'zac
Speed and strength of elves. Not magically attuned at all. Cannot venture out over the ocean.

Note: No one will be a Rider but the leader of each race. As leader, they have the right to choose their Dragon's name, color, etc. And of course, the leader is the first to claim the place among the faction.

Leaders are the only ones who can declare war on others or make alliances with factions. However, every player controls a small battalion of their race's soldiers. They may do whatever action they wish.

The Story
Galbatorix, Nasuada, and all the others are dead. The War continues under new leadership as alliances are made, races are betrayed, traitors show their true banners, and heroes emerge on both sides.

The balance of the war is soon tipped. A Rider has emerged as a leader on each side. The battles become bloodier.

And now, the story continues...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Appendix. this is to be reposted and updated every third page.

Races

Human - Empire

Elf - Varden
Leader -
Rytex (Outcast)

Dwarf - Varden

Urgal - Varden

Ra'zac - Empire
Leader - Ember Incubus

Factions

Empire
Leader - Rytex, Elf Outcast
Ember Incubus, Ra'zac Leader

Varden
Leader -

No Affiliation

To update: If a player is an outcast, put Outcast next to his name under races. Mercenaries are those without affiliation. If a single player is a merc, he is not an outcast, but is marked with a "M" next to their name under races. If the leader of a race supports one side, put their affiliation next to the race like so: Elf - Varden, or Dwarf - Empire, or even Human - No Affiliation. I will start the races by using their current affiliation in the cycle.

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Dragon colors dont make a difference. It's your choice on what they look like because its your dragon. Keep in mind though that normally the Ra'zac don't ride dragons. That makes the leader something special.

Jedizora

:right:
I will join. i will be a elf. I will side with the Varden. The dragons name is Aqulia.

Jedizora

I want to join too.. are we still going to play the game?btw, I want to be the leader of The Varden. The dragons name is Opal, she's blue

Wait since i Joined the varden first shouldn't I be leader? Or do you have to say that you are the leader?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I looked at Rythes profile and I saw he's allready inactive for at least one month.

Should we start the game over? new name? a lot of different things etc. ok? I'll be the game mod then (and a player) so if you agree I'll start the sign ups tomorrow

Jedizora

I think we should just make a diffrent thread. or have two mods so that it is more fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom