• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Infinite Sword, Fierce Deity (New Vers.), And More Glitches

Majora's Cat

How about that
I just wanted to post some cool glitches in Majora's Mask (this is my second thread :)).

Infinite/Endless Sword: Pull out any sword (including the Great Fairy Sword) and find something you can interact with with the A button. Crouch, and then perform a stab while crouching, then immediately press A to interact with the object before completing the stab. A thin white line should follow your sword wherever you go, and this glitch allows your sword to kill anything on contact. Plus, if you sheathe your sword and run around, the glitch still works as if your sword was unsheathed (miraculously). To unsheathe your sword without undoing the glitch, do a backflip and press B while in midair. You cannot jump off platforms while using the infinite sword glitch.

Invisible Great Fairy Sword: This is perhaps the easiest glitch to perform. Take out the Great Fairy Sword and walk up to a mailbox. When it asks you for your delivery, give it your Great Fairy Sword. Afterwords, your sword will become totally invisible. This glitch can be combined with the infinite sword glitch.

Fierce Deity Glitch (New Version): Go to a pool of water (preferrably the pool of water near the entrance to Great Bay Coast in Termina Field) and float in a spot as regular Link where you can stand as Zora Link. Dive in the water as regular Link, then without letting go of the A button, put on the Zora mask. This will cause the B button to read "Dive". Press the B button and the C button the Zora Mask is on simultaneously until the B button goes blank. Afterwords, press A to swim in the direction of land. You will swim in place, then (if you do it right), you will roll and then stand up. From this position, you may equip the Fierce Deity mask. BTW, the sword beams DO NOT work on enemies. Too bad.

Fierce Deity Swordless Glitch: Go to a spot in Termina Field where there is destructible grass and ChuChus. Stand in front of the chu holding up your sword as a shield with the R button. As it attacks, quickly press A to grab a neaby plant while still holding R. Congratulations, you will have no sword, and if you hold R, Fierce Deity Link will look as if he is holding an invisible shield. You can test the shield - it works!

Deku Link's Escape: As Deku Link, you can actually get out of Clock Town. How? Simple. Go to the East Entrance of Clock Town and have your back face the guard. Z-target and move backwards towards the guard. If you go to the left or right corner, you can actually squeeze right past him into Termina Field!

Hookshot Bow: Take out your hookshot. Hold Z an press R to shield. Now the hookshot should always be aimed at the ground. If you press Z, Link will sometimes hold the hookshot as if it were the Bow.

Blue Fog: When in the water as Zora Link, use your Zora shield and then take off the mask without letting go of the R button. Termina should now be covered in a mysterious blue fog.

Those are my favorite glitches in the game, and I hope you will like them!

Majora's Cat

How about that
Thanks. There are plenty more glitches, but most of them are too inconsistent or are very thorough and tricky to pull off. The ones I posted are some of the most fun and the simplest glitches.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Oh, don't worry about that. These are rather safe glitches. The most they will do is possibly freeze your game so you have to reset it.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
These are pretty cool, I really like bombchu hovering too, adds some good fun to the game. Something about supersliding across Termina that is jsut too much fun. Or mega flipping the roof of the lab in Lake Hylia into the lake (yes I know its oot). If any of you guys are interested in some cool glitches I would suggest checking out Mrgrunz on youtube he has hundreds of zelda videos doing cool stuff with the glitches in the games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBU8J8AmFJ4

is a sample of some of the stuff he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom