• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

We finally got our first look at Indiana Jones 5 yesterday, officially titled Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

What do you think of the initial trailer?

Harrison Ford always has good delivery of lines even with a weak script like in the latest Star Wars movies, and he shows that again here. I just wonder if he can still do fight scenes like he used to. Also, hopefully no time travel BS or alien influences like in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Okay the title being “Dial of Destiny” literally sounds stupid. Why did they choose that of all things?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Indiana Jones has always been special to me, so I’m very worried about this. The trailer looks good, even if I find some of the lighting to feel weird. I’m mostly worried about the history of it changing the directors so much.

I certainly don’t think that it will be as good as Raiders or even Last Crusade either way. I’d be delightfully surprised if it’s as good as Temple of Doom, but I’d take a Crystal Skull too as I actually rather enjoyed watching it.

Also, hopefully no time travel BS or alien influences like in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Actually, time travel doesn’t seem like the worst idea to me, as long as they keep a level of mysticism to it. Same thing with the Aliens in Crystal Skull. I think that aliens were a perfectly reasonable plot point in that movie simply because they were written with a lack of understanding to them. I mean, if you’re fine with the wrath of multiple gods from various religions like an old adventure serial than I don’t see why 50’s era B-movie aliens aren’t acceptable either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom