• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Increasing Train Hearts?

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
It would make the game a lot easier, if maybe they allowed you to increase your train health. Like, each time you completed the tower of spirits, your train increases strength, or again, your train gains more health.

Do any of you agree with me?

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I think that would be better. Currently the only way to increase your train hearts is by adding Train Parts. Although as I've said in a video about this... I hated the train parts system in the game. It was very tedious in my opinion and they could have done a hell of a lot more than they did with it. Plus you cannot customize your train until AFTER 5 Dungeons (3 times through the Tower of Spirits).

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I completly agree. Only four hearts? I mean, rarely did the stones that you are able to blow up with the cannon, have hearts. Mostly just rupees or even nothing.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
At least some people agree with me. The train Hearts system in Spirit Tracks was pathetic. Without added Train Parts, enemies could defeat you in seconds (especially Pirates and Tanks who travel in trios). And as Mases said, the way of purchasing train parts was horrible. Trading Treasures, some of which were extremely rare. And in some cases, didn't even appear in the game (Happened to me).

I think your train should have leveled up whenever you;

(1) Completed a section of the ToS or
(2) Received a Force Gem

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I agree. It would've been nice to get new parts. In PH, you got them all the time, but in ST, I didn't get any (unless you count the 2 extra carts that came with the story).

P

PixelSmile

*Thinks to self*
Having more train hearts would be so much easier! Especially when you get to fighting the demon train!

L

LokomoSinc

I do somewhat agree. Though there's a ton more. Eventually, Linebeck is needed to perform a duet that requires the black note. Once that happens, Linebeck will add another option to his Train parts! Treasure! list. It allows you to spend rupees AND treasures to have Linebeck alter the rails to a certain type. Golden, the hardest and most expensive rails, require 20,000 rupees and quite a few Alchemy stones and Regal Rings. All others change your hearts to seven (or more, i forget). Anyway, I really hate how you couldn't get any other theme. By the way, I only need the Royal passenger car for the Golden series! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom