• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Unvote

I don't like these wagons one bit. I don't like how @Ragnarokio joined my Keiko vote without explaining why. I don't think EVAN's playstyle has changed all that much from my previous games with them. Obviously, I don't like the wagon on me.
Something feels off about today, and I don't know if it's the way Bok and Minish have been agressively pursuing me, the inactives have yet to speak up (especially Keiko), or something else entirely.
Ryuken- Ryuken is definitely leaning scum. I think its the lack of Ace Attorney gifs. Several reasons have been mentioned, but after looking back through day one, Ryu is the only person who I found that was actively against lynching an inactive player
Please tell me you were being sarcastic about my lack of AA gifs being a scumtell.
Unvote
Vote: Karu
Are you gonna make us guess why you suddenly switched to Karu after voting EVAN?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think the post I quoted gives exactly my reason for voting for Karu.

If Domo doesn't post anything meaningful today, I'll be similarly interested in voting for him, depending on what the wagons are looking like.

D

Deleted member 14134

• Both wagons containing scum (statistically unlikely, but possible).

• Scum that was too inactive to react in time to save Storma.

• Scum that felt pressured to stay on the Storma wagon.

• Scum that was already on the YIG wagon so they couldn't swing things away from the Storm wagon.

• Scum that wanted to bus Storma to take advantage of their ally's inactivity.
I feel like if there was an active player this is the most likely option or the one I believe for now.
I could see that reasoning in a normal game. However, with this game it would buy scum a little more time because of the dreamscapes. If Yiga is lynched day 1, then Storma day 2, then Storma is still alive in the real world, and Doc is in a different dreamscape. So we'd have to then lynch Storma another time, and lynch Doc at some point if we can, and still have another mafia member to take care of.
All that does is but Storma a little more time and still make doc look bad. Dreamscapes or not, the basic idea is no different from a normal mafia game. Cutting off a liability early to make yourself look better is part of being scum.
I don't think everyone should suicide. I think it would be better to have townies spaced out a bit. I know reaching dreamscape 3 is pretty hard to achieve, but I don't think we should completely discount that route. Plus we can only lynch people on the same dreamscapes. So if scum decided to not suicide, then they would be on a different dreamscape and could potentially keep out maneuvering us to buy some time while they killed us off. And maybe there are roles/abilities that could benefit from being on different levels.
I already addressed the "scum deciding not to suicide" idea by suggesting the dreamer kill himself. So how do you plan on lynching people then. You too @Doc since you disagreed with my idea. If we're going for DS3 then sending people back to the real world will just make it basically impossible for town to reach DS3 and if we're going to do that then we may as well play from the real world where we can actually kill people. Sending people back a level probably won't work since it's unlikely that we'll eventually send town back and then make it take longer to reach DS3 once again. Like funnier said, maybe you know something I don't, but disagreeing with me without providing an alternate solution to our problem is making me more wary of you. Unless we actually have evidence that being on different levels is beneficial, I'm not banking on that chance because of "what ifs."
I don't think that we would automatically lose from that, just that we would have to get people back on their level to lynch them before they could take us all out.
Once again, if the dreamer dies, everyone goes back. No chasing mafia to other levels.
I dunno, I just think having townies spread out could have a benefit since we don't know exactly what abilities the mafia has or even town for that matter.
It could also hurt us depending on what roles are in the game. Again, you seem to want to play into "what ifs" so I hope you know something I don't. Wink twice if you do.

Minish has a point about the dreamer claiming though. I guess it depends on how important their role could be for the rest of the game or how effective it would be if we played the game from the real world. It would almost be better to keep it to yourself and then have everyone who has been a dreamer to claim towards the end of the game. Either way I think we should wait to see what happens with who we lynch and how the night kill works and hopefully our dreaming god can work some magic for us.
Oh boy I’m so behind, fill me in someone!
Just read through and try to catch up and post what you can man.
Also, this point confuses me. Why would Mafia not be allowed to discuss with each other during the day?
Mafia only had nightchat in my game. It caries from game to game.
Bok Chan Sama- Bok is a super odd one for me to read. I haven't seen anything explicitly scummy from him, but I can't shake this feeling. Something about his posts that I can't articulate just gives me odd vibes. Nothing that I think is worth acting on yet, but something I figured I'd say.
Can you perhaps elaborate on this more? Unless this feeling is just the sexual tension between us I can't really respond to "a feeling."

I feel like I have more to ***** about but I'll probably do it later.

Ryuken

I hate not hearing from inactives, so I'm just gonna try doing a mini-analysis on two wagons and explaining my revised suspicions from there.

"Wagon analysis? That's a scumtell!"
Well, I need to do SOMETHING rather than wait for an inactive to post.

*cue some non-Ace Attorney music.*
- - - - -
D1 Vote Count
karu (1):
Ayano Keiko
funnier6 (1): HyrulianEVAN
YIGAhim (3): Rubik, Minish_Link, Ryuken
Stormageden (3): Ragnarokio, Bok Chan Sama, Doc
Doc (1): funnier6
Rubik (1): YIGAhim
Not Voting: Stormageden747, karu

D2 Vote Count:
Ayano Keiko (1):
Ragnarokio
Ryuken (3): Bok Chan Sama, Minish_Link, Doc
HylianEVAN (1): funnier6
karu (1): Rubik
Not Voting: Ayano Keiko, karu, Doc, HylianEVAN
- - - - -
I've been suspicious of Ragnarokio because of the fact that they joined my wagon after I responded to their post without explaining why. They also acted like this during D1 as well when they voted me. However, they were the first person to vote for Stormageden D1:
Unvote, Vote: Stormageddon

i like lynching inactive players
This was also the first vote where they gave a legitimate explanation, and I doubt scum would unvote someone just to start another wagon on their scumbud D1.
Now people have discussed Doc bussing, which I still don't agree with due to them being the last person on the wagon and the one to tie the votes. I've already explained why I don't think Rag is bussing due to them being the first person to vote for Storma. Consider this: the possibility that the scum is actually the second person on the wagon: Bok Chan Sama.
Yes, I know that I have them as a Town read, yes, but lemme explain.
I still haven't caught up but I just noticed this is your only post. Do you have anything to contribute? Saying you're here isn't enough.
Unvote
Vote: Storma

I'll read through everything and post more thoughts soon.
Just posting this here for reference. This is clearly a pressure vote to try to get them to talk, and I think it's a clever way for scum to hide themselves on a wagon against scumbud in case more votes start to get placed on said scumbud.

My hunch on them has started growing stronger D2 due to them placing the first vote on Ayano immediately after the announcement, then switching to me after I voted for the same person. They've pursued me pretty aggressively this day, too, which I initially read as a Townie trying to corner someone they think is scum. However, I don't like their offer to send everyone back to the real world to do lynches. I know I already mentioned some reasons, but I'd like to add to them after having more time to really think about the offer:

1) The Mafia would also be free to nightkill a player and be able to kill them off.
2) It would also negate the potential Town roles that have powers specific to Dreamscapes. Say, for example, the Dreamer.
Inception Rule #3 said:
Every dreamscape has a person called a "Dreamer". They act as a pseudo-Dreaming God within their dreamscape. The dreamer is chosen at random and will be notified if they become such.
This is the extra edge Town has over Mafia in Dreamscapes along with the ability to live another Day after a standard lynch/nightkill, and that's part of why I thought D1 while I was analyzing the rules that this game would actually be stacked against Mafia.
3) This is just a personal opinion, but I think doing that offer would make this game less fun.

Do you really believe that's all that will happen? Won't that just clear whoever gets sent back that day as town? It feels like nightkills from the mafia will be sent to limbo but I could be wrong. It just seems useless for the mafia to only be able to send one person back a level every night.
Bok seems to be really worried about the Mafia having powers that could screw Town over in the Dreamscapes, which makes me suspicious considering we already hit one out of their three scum already. Of course, we don't know what powers Mafia have, but the way Bok has been talking about them makes me think they know more than they're letting on. I'll reiterate that I think this game is actually a bit stacked against Mafia because of the lynch/nightkill effects in Dreamscapes and the Town having a Dreamer, but I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about the way this game is balanced.
For now, though...

Vote: Bok Chan Sama

"But you voted Keiko because they were inactive! Now you're changing your mind?"
Well, they haven't said a single word since the RVS vote for an entire game day, and considering they haven't asked for a replacement like a few other inactive players, I don't feel comfortable lynching them. I want to vote for someone based on the information I've read/interpreted from their posts. This is why I felt more comfortable voting for Yiga than Storma and was surprised to see that Storma flipped scum.

Ryuken

*Forgot to mention I chose to look at Ragnarokio and Bok because they were my second and third-most suspicious people- respectively- in my D1 reads list.

D

Deleted member 14134

Just posting this here for reference. This is clearly a pressure vote to try to get them to talk, and I think it's a clever way for scum to hide themselves on a wagon against scumbud in case more votes start to get placed on said scumbud.
My reasoning for voting storma was because he posted saying he was there but left no excuse for his absence or said he was going to post more. That to me felt scummier than saying something along the lines of "I'm back and I'll try to catch up and post what I can." Instead he posted as if to try to appear active then didn't again.
My hunch on them has started growing stronger D2 due to them placing the first vote on Ayano immediately after the announcement
I do this all the time to start to day when someone hasn't posted at all during day one. Is voting for an inactive at the start of the day scummy? If so I guess it was when you did it as well. Also if your hunch was growing stronger why did you read me as town? It feels like your read on me has gone back and forth and the evidence you present against me feels like reaching.
then switching to me after I voted for the same person.
Yup, and I explained why already.
However, I don't like their offer to send everyone back to the real world to do lynches.
So what's your solution then? I'm asking questions and making suggestions to try to solve the games mechanics.
This is the extra edge Town has over Mafia in Dreamscapes along with the ability to live another Day after a standard lynch/nightkill, and that's part of why I thought D1 while I was analyzing the rules that this game would actually be stacked against Mafia.
That's still an unknown. Dreaming god isn't always positive for the alignment it's a part of.
Bok seems to be really worried about the Mafia having powers that could screw Town over in the Dreamscapes, which makes me suspicious considering we already hit one out of their three scum already. Of course, we don't know what powers Mafia have, but the way Bok has been talking about them makes me think they know more than they're letting on.
Why is me speculating over what the mafia can or can't do scummy? And if I knew more than I let on why would I apparently be hinting at it? This is just bad reasoning against me.

Overall your whole case against me feels like it's reaching and most of your arguments against me are because I'm trying to discuss and solve the games mechanics. I feel like you put me as a town read on your day two reads list to try to get on my good side but now that it isn't working you've decided to go after me instead based on what I see as fairly weak evidence. You're looking worse and worse to me as the game goes on and not just because you're coming after me but because your arguments against me have felt like they don't hold much water and your read progression towards me doesn't seem very natural.

Ryuken

By the way, feel free to keep that music playing in the background if it helps you think. It's awesome music from an awesome game. :D
My reasoning for voting storma was because he posted saying he was there but left no excuse for his absence or said he was going to post more. That to me felt scummier than saying something along the lines of "I'm back and I'll try to catch up and post what I can." Instead he posted as if to try to appear active then didn't again.
Well, at the time you made that post, only an hour had passed. Yes, I know that the timing between posts is relative, but I doubt that was your real reason for voting them, especially when you go on to say in your reads list:
Storma/Keiko: Both have one post. I don't want to really lynch either one as we get very little info from them. They need to get talking. @Ayano Keiko @Stormageden747
This reads to me that you're hesitant to lynch them and that your vote was really to get them to talk. You also mention in your reads list that you wouldn't be opposed to a Doc, Rag, or Yiga lynch, trying to seem as if you were going to switch to another player if things didn't look up or if Storma posted again, solidfying your pressure vote angle.
I do this all the time to start to day when someone hasn't posted at all during day one. Is voting for an inactive at the start of the day scummy? If so I guess it was when you did it as well. Also if your hunch was growing stronger why did you read me as town? It feels like your read on me has gone back and forth and the evidence you present against me feels like reaching.
I've only played with you in one game, and that was when you replaced Minish in X-Men Mafia. You're gonna have to help me out here and cite your sources.
I already explained why I read you as Town at the time. You were being very aggressive against me, which I took as Townie cornering scum.
So what's your solution then? I'm asking questions and making suggestions to try to solve the games mechanics.
I'll get to this at the end of my post, but your offer sounds suspicious to me because it's assuming the Mafia have more powers than what we currently know, which of course is possible in this kind of game. However, I don't like to think like that, and would rather operate based on information we know.
That's still an unknown. Dreaming god isn't always positive for the alignment it's a part of.
Care to explain why?
Overall your whole case against me feels like it's reaching and most of your arguments against me are because I'm trying to discuss and solve the games mechanics. I feel like you put me as a town read on your day two reads list to try to get on my good side but now that it isn't working you've decided to go after me instead based on what I see as fairly weak evidence. You're looking worse and worse to me as the game goes on and not just because you're coming after me but because your arguments against me have felt like they don't hold much water and your read progression towards me doesn't seem very natural.
I'll be honest- and this going to sound really weird or like an excuse- I would view my "incompetence" and "flimsy reasoning" as indications of a Town alignment. I haven't had as much experience here as some of the other players here. I'm an info-based player, so I follow my suspicions wherever they take me based on what's happened and try to build a case from there. If I don't feel comfortable with the way a day unfolds or if something unexpected happens, I reassess my own thought process to try and figure out where I went wrong. That's all I can say, really, so take that how you will.
- - - - -
Now for that "solution." What I propose is a less "crazy" version of your offer.
Let's try to kill two birds with one stone: go for hitting Mafia AND reaching DS3.
Right now, based on what's happened so far, we know that the Mafia can do one nightkill and that we can do one lynch. The only way Mafia can win is if they tie with Town, so they HAVE to hit a Townie. Let's assume that we hit scum today. That scum will be sent back to the real world, and the following night, scum targets a player to join them. We then nominate one player to commit suicide and return to the real world to join the other two players to lynch the scum within them. If it turns out the scum isn't lynched in the real world and that a Townie was lynched instead, then we all return to the real world to discuss what happened and why scum wasn't lynched. If it turns out the players in the real world voted for a No Lynch or hit scum, we No Lynch as well and proceed through each DS until we hit or pass DS3. We do our discussions as normal and try to look for scum within our DS clique. The only difference, though, is that we absolutely do not vote or commit suicide until we hear back from the results of the real world. Now there are some unexpected events that can happen, like if a player within the DS clique role claims or some hidden modifier goes into effect. We discuss amongst ourselves the course of action we take whether that be to No Lynch, lynch a player, or return to the real world.
How does this plan sound, everyone? @Rubik @funnier6 @Minish_Link I'm curious about your thoughts, especially.

D

Deleted member 14134

This reads to me that you're hesitant to lynch them and that your vote was really to get them to talk. You also mention in your reads list that you wouldn't be opposed to a Doc, Rag, or Yiga lynch, trying to seem as if you were going to switch to another player if things didn't look up or if Storma posted again, solidfying your pressure vote angl
Keeping my vote on storma for now. Still want to hear from him. Not too sure what to think of him since he bothered letting us know he was around only to disappear without saying something of substance. Not even an excuse as to why he hasn't been here. Just kind of feels scummy to me.
I've only played with you in one game, and that was when you replaced Minish in X-Men Mafia. You're gonna have to help me out here and cite your sources.
I hardly count that considering what I was thrown into. And no. Do it yourself or take my word for it, I don't care about it that much that I'm going to go digging through other games to try to find examples.
I'll get to this at the end of my post, but your offer sounds suspicious to me because it's assuming the Mafia have more powers than what we currently know, which of course is possible in this kind of game.
This makes no sense. You say it;s suspicious because I assume something that you say is possible? This isn't a semi-open or open setup. Mafia is going to have things we don't know about no matter how you look at it and in a game like this, of course they'll have fairly unique powers. That's a pretty safe assumption to make imo and idk how that makes me scummy.
However, I don't like to think like that, and would rather operate based on information we know.
Not thinking about something doesn't make it go away. I'm considering the possibilities here. If you'd rather operate on information we know why disagree with me when i suggest going back to the real world? We know we can lynch people there. I'm the one here who's actually trying to operate on what we know (with the assumption that there are things we don't know) which is why I want to try to limit what the mafia can do to us in dreams.
Care to explain why?
Typically dreaming gods are given a list of options that have effects that they can't tell what they do. These can be things like shortening the day (and since deku said the days can become unsynchronized, this is a likely possibility), killing a random player and other things that I can't really think of. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Dreaming_God This page isn't super detailed but you can read up a bit on it there.
Let's try to kill two birds with one stone: go for hitting Mafia AND reaching DS3.
Except that doesn't really seem viable. If we're sending people back then it will take extra days for everyone to reach ds3 and if mafia has the option between knocking people back a level and killing them then all they have to do is keep bumping one person back at a time to stop us from reaching ds3. Your plan seems like it would take too long and would just give the mafia more time to pick us off.

I'm going to bed, if you respond to me I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Ryuken

Except that doesn't really seem viable. If we're sending people back then it will take extra days for everyone to reach ds3 and if mafia has the option between knocking people back a level and killing them then all they have to do is keep bumping one person back at a time to stop us from reaching ds3. Your plan seems like it would take too long and would just give the mafia more time to pick us off.
Okay, that was probably bad wording on my part. I didn't actually mean try to kill Mafia AND reach DS3 at the same time, just that we go for one of those conditions based on what happens or unfolds. When you get the chance, read through my plan again with that in mind and consider that if those three people don't lynch Mafia in the real world, we ALL go back to the real world and try to lynch Mafia from there.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don’t really see where your disagreement is coming from, we’re not talking about cop check town we’re talking basically free innocent child for at least a day. That’s definitely worth just about any role to me especially since we could potentially do it over and over. All it is is basically choosing the night kill for the mafia since no matter what we’re going to lose town so why not give us the advantage of already knowing they’re town before they die? I suppose if they really believe it’s in everyone’s advantage for them to not claim I could see it but for the most part the pros outweigh the cons. Idk maybe @Bok Chan Sama can convince you. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me, unless you know something pertinent we don’t?

I mean, I don't see why it's necessary to have a confirmed townie for one day if they're not under suspicion. Especially, since like I said, they could be a super important role for us. I just feel like the less info scum has the better, which is why I don't care for role claims unless they're necessary.

Not everyone I'm suspicious of have to fall under neutral or scum. If that were the case, Doc would fall under neutral as well because funnier6 pointed out that their D1 posts were suspicious. I'm reading Doc as Town because I honestly believe his last vote that tied the Storma and YIGA wagons isn't scummy. I'm town-reading Bok as well because I don't think my suspicions are strong enough to warrant voting for him.

But you said Bok was third on your suspects list, which is pretty high to put them in the town column even if you don't feel sure enough to read them as scum. I get the reasoning for Doc, because a townie can do some scummy things. But it just seems like you're flip flopping on Bok.

Also, this point confuses me. Why would Mafia not be allowed to discuss with each other during the day? I've seen it done before in X-Men Mafia based on the QuickTopic the GM posted, and I thought that was the consensus for every Mafia game here.

Yeah, day chat is typically used in games. But there are games with night chat only every now and then. If it's not stated in the rules/setup then it's something you gotta keep in mind when trying to figure out if scum is coordinating during day discussion or not.

I already addressed the "scum deciding not to suicide" idea by suggesting the dreamer kill himself. So how do you plan on lynching people then. You too @Doc since you disagreed with my idea. If we're going for DS3 then sending people back to the real world will just make it basically impossible for town to reach DS3 and if we're going to do that then we may as well play from the real world where we can actually kill people. Sending people back a level probably won't work since it's unlikely that we'll eventually send town back and then make it take longer to reach DS3 once again. Like funnier said, maybe you know something I don't, but disagreeing with me without providing an alternate solution to our problem is making me more wary of you. Unless we actually have evidence that being on different levels is beneficial, I'm not banking on that chance because of "what ifs."
Once again, if the dreamer dies, everyone goes back. No chasing mafia to other levels.
That part you quoted was me discussing the "everyone suicide" idea, which is why I was discussing the scum deciding not to suicide part. Was just addressing things as I read through them, and agreed later on that the dreamer killing themselves would be a better plan because of that.

It could also hurt us depending on what roles are in the game. Again, you seem to want to play into "what ifs" so I hope you know something I don't. Wink twice if you do.

I wouldn't say I know anything extremely important, but I may have had an idea of something. That's why I was suggesting it may be beneficial to have town on different levels, but since it seems there isn't a lot of opposition to having us all on the same level then I'm less hesitant about having the dreamer suicide.

Bok seems to be really worried about the Mafia having powers that could screw Town over in the Dreamscapes, which makes me suspicious considering we already hit one out of their three scum already. Of course, we don't know what powers Mafia have, but the way Bok has been talking about them makes me think they know more than they're letting on. I'll reiterate that I think this game is actually a bit stacked against Mafia because of the lynch/nightkill effects in Dreamscapes and the Town having a Dreamer, but I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about the way this game is balanced.
For now, though...
I'll get to this at the end of my post, but your offer sounds suspicious to me because it's assuming the Mafia have more powers than what we currently know, which of course is possible in this kind of game. However, I don't like to think like that, and would rather operate based on information we know.

I haven't really gotten the impression that he's assuming anything about powers/worried about powers messing with anything. It actually seems like he's be advocating the opposite, in that we shouldn't worry about those sorts of things and just play the game like normal. You saying you "would rather operate based on information we know" is something that Bok and funnier have been saying this entire day. So it's even weirder to me now that you've used this reasoning to vote Bok, after having him listed as town, when it's not even accurate reasoning in the first place.

- - - - -
Now for that "solution." What I propose is a less "crazy" version of your offer.
Right now, based on what's happened so far, we know that the Mafia can do one nightkill and that we can do one lynch. The only way Mafia can win is if they tie with Town, so they HAVE to hit a Townie. Let's assume that we hit scum today. That scum will be sent back to the real world, and the following night, scum targets a player to join them. We then nominate one player to commit suicide and return to the real world to join the other two players to lynch the scum within them. If it turns out the scum isn't lynched in the real world and that a Townie was lynched instead, then we all return to the real world to discuss what happened and why scum wasn't lynched. If it turns out the players in the real world voted for a No Lynch or hit scum, we No Lynch as well and proceed through each DS until we hit or pass DS3. We do our discussions as normal and try to look for scum within our DS clique. The only difference, though, is that we absolutely do not vote or commit suicide until we hear back from the results of the real world. Now there are some unexpected events that can happen, like if a player within the DS clique role claims or some hidden modifier goes into effect. We discuss amongst ourselves the course of action we take whether that be to No Lynch, lynch a player, or return to the real world.

You seem to be operating under the idea that night kills only send a player back a level, but that seems like it would make town op and mafia would basically have no chance. @DekuNut can we get clarification on how the night kills work? Do they kill a player or just send them back a level?

I do think it's confusing trying to figure out how to work things between different levels though, so I'm leaning more towards the plan of dreamer suiciding and sending us back to the real world now.

But your plan relies on knowing what happens in other dreamscapes, which we can't know. As long as we're on different levels, we can't look at the discussion going on in the real world/other dreamscapes so we won't know what they do.

Ryuken

You seem to be operating under the idea that night kills only send a player back a level, but that seems like it would make town op and mafia would basically have no chance. @DekuNut can we get clarification on how the night kills work? Do they kill a player or just send them back a level?
I'd like to know as well because I think this game is stacked against Mafia as it is.
But your plan relies on knowing what happens in other dreamscapes, which we can't know. As long as we're on different levels, we can't look at the discussion going on in the real world/other dreamscapes so we won't know what they do.
As far as I know, roles aren't revealed or announced until a player gets killed in the real world, and I assume the GM would announce that to EVERYONE, not just for the people within that level.

I'm still not on board with all of us going to the real world now, and I think we should wait until we enter the next dreamscape. Sure, we don't know what abilities the Mafia has in terms of Dreamscapes, but that same reasoning also applies from the perspective of Mafia.

funnier6

Courage~
Minish has a point about the dreamer claiming though. I guess it depends on how important their role could be for the rest of the game or how effective it would be if we played the game from the real world. It would almost be better to keep it to yourself and then have everyone who has been a dreamer to claim towards the end of the game. Either way I think we should wait to see what happens with who we lynch and how the night kill works and hopefully our dreaming god can work some magic for us.
This confuses me a little.

You’ve decided we’ll go through with the lynch today and head to DS2 before using the suicide plan? Did you want to do that cause Minish wanted it or was that always your idea?

Still waiting on thoughts and or reads lists from @karu @Ragnarokio @Domozilla777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom