• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inappropriate Crushes

Truffles

Zelda is the Dark Souls of Zelda
Heya!
So, I have this problem where I get crushes really quickly; and it could be several at a time. But on top of that, I sometimes fall for completely made-up characters. Like, for instance, about three years ago I suddenly became infatuated with Princess Zelda. (As she was in Twilight Princess – not Wind Waker, eww!) It only lasted a few weeks, but seemed pretty intense. I even had a sexy dream about her! Is this normal?

Going back in time, I think my first crush was at the age of four, on a My Little Pony called Fifi. And my sister must have been going through a similar thing at the time – she got upset when I told her she probably couldn't marry Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles movie... Anyway, what are your inappropriate or weird crushes?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I really like a lot of the chicks from WoW and Steven Universe. They're just game characters so it's a little weird, but I gotta like what I like.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Having a crush on a video game character seems pretty commonplace these days and having sexy dreams about them is nothing to worry about.

There was a time when I had a thing for Midna back when TP came out and I also liked alot of the soulcalibur girls as well.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I dreamed Uncle Eddie was real :( But to my horror when I woke up and logged on I noticed he was BANNED!! How could anybody be that bad???? The one who banned him will suffer.....eternal suffering and torture!

Reactions: Dan

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Erm, movie and tv characters and actors many of whom (or most that should say) are/were old enough to be my father lol... oh and at school I had a crush on a teacher for a bit but nothing major. Never really crushed on a character in a game or anything but each to their own :)

Dan

When I was young and naive I would constantly play Tomb Raider last revelation, I know where you all think this is going but I'm sorry you should know by now I'm not that predictable and if you knew that I was going to say that then you know I'm predictable. Anyway in this game it wasn't Lara's that I developed a crush for but rather one of the mummies in game that would chase you. Now keep in mind I was very young at the time, but I thought I could somehow befriend the mummy, it got to the point where I tried sticking a pc microphone in the memory card slot, I was very determined to get this npc to like me to the point where I took one of the family tvs upstairs in my room and plugged the playstation into it. I would try talking to the mummy for hours on end and through doing so I started crushing on him/her, obviously a non sexual crush. I took a picture of the mummy so I could bring it to school and interact with it their too, at the time all the other kids thought I was pretty cool(years later they mocked me for it). Even to this day I still think about the mummy who I named shandy for reasons I can't remember anymore. :(

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I thought this was going to be about real people, in which case I have a story.

But on the actual topic at hand, I really don't have anything to add. When Oblivion came out, I made a character that somewhat (if you really stretch the meaning of "somewhat") looked like an ex-girlfriend of mine. Does that count?

Truffles

Zelda is the Dark Souls of Zelda
@Moonstone
What's Steven Universe? ˚ . ˚
(I could just look it up, but sometimes that makes me feel impersonal. And you might have something insightful to say about it. ^_^ )

Having a crush on a video game character seems pretty commonplace these days and having sexy dreams about them is nothing to worry about.

There was a time when I had a thing for Midna back when TP came out and I also liked alot of the soulcalibur girls as well.
Hahaha! Midna... I'm kinda with you there. Wait. In her impish form? :P And thanks for the reassurance about the dream thing. :)

@CrimsonCavalier Yeah! It can be about real people, too. Share away!

@Dan ...Your story brought a single, perfect tear to roll down my cheek. I think there's a little bit of Shandy in all of us.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
@Moonstone
What's Steven Universe? ˚ . ˚
(I could just look it up, but sometimes that makes me feel impersonal. And you might have something insightful to say about it. ^_^ )

Hahaha! Midna... I'm kinda with you there. Wait. In her impish form? :P And thanks for the reassurance about the dream thing. :)

@CrimsonCavalier Yeah! It can be about real people, too. Share away!

@Dan ...Your story brought a single, perfect tear to roll down my cheek. I think there's a little bit of Shandy in all of us.

Oh definitely in the impish form. My friends Gran thinks the imp form is sexy as well so I'm not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom