• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inappropriate Crushes

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Uh, prob when I was like... 9? I had a big crush on a teacher. His name was Mr Avetia and I seriously thought we were gonna get married one day LMAO. My best friend also had a crush on him, and we used to, like, compare who got more golden star stickers for our school work because OBVIOUSLY that determines who he's going to marry.

She got more stars than me, btw ): ): ):

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Uh, prob when I was like... 9? I had a big crush on a teacher. His name was Mr Avetia and I seriously thought we were gonna get married one day LMAO. My best friend also had a crush on him, and we used to, like, compare who got more golden star stickers for our school work because OBVIOUSLY that determines who he's going to marry.

She got more stars than me, btw ): ): ):
He only did that to make you jealous :P

I have a totally inappropriate mancrush on @Dan. I won't deny it any longer. You sir are a sexy beast.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Okay guys you have to admit this Gyarados is pretty damn sexy...

7BMdZGo.jpg

@Jimmy.F27 @Vanessa28 @Soul @Spiritual Mask Salesman @JC-Hurin @Jamie @Tristan @Link Floyd @Pendio @DekuNut @Seth @Malia @A Link In Time @Polychrome @Deus @Matt @Chocolate Storm @Lozjam

We've all had puppy crushes on fictional characters.
When I was a kid I had crushes on McGuyver, Luke Skywalker, Gambit, the dudes who played Lu Kang and Night Wolf in the MK movies, the original Red Power Ranger and Indiana Jones, but interestingly enough never Han Solo. There are quite a few anime and vg characters I think are pretty hawt today too.

Real life people
Vince Neil
New Kids on the Block (when I was little)
Val Kilmer
Marilyn Manson
Left-Eye
Billie Joe Armstrong
Trey Cool
Orlando Bloom
Johnny Depp

Last edited:
G

Guest-3

Aight, I currently have a super mega awkward crush on a ZDer. It's quite inappropriate, not due to age, but because it's the darned internet. *bangs head upon brick wall* WHYYY MUST MY HEART FEEL THIS WAYYYY?!?!?!?

Dan

I would rather take the bullet to be... Oh it's crush thread #441 my mistake. :bubsy:
I used to have a huge crush on Sebastian the crab from the little mermaid.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yes i frequently crush people under the armpit of opression or what ever it is squids have nowadays.

Quite satisfying even if the popo don't like it.

OPRRESS THE MASSES CRUSH THEIR DREAMS.

Also mebbe a crush mebbe not a crush who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom