• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inability to save the game after end

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
So what do you think about this? I feel this sucks because it causes a feeling of being incomplete. I think zelda games should allow players to save after the ending.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I do wish there were some kind of endgame state the game could take after defeating Ganon for the seventieth time. It'd be nice in Breath of the Wild if there were some ambient NPC dialogue alluding to changes, even if there aren't any real changes to the world.

At least the game gives you the opportunity to face Ganon and enjoy the ending again.

Zelda has never really been good with post game content. But plenty of games have this problem, it isn't exclusive to Zelda.

BotW is getting a sequel, too. There's your post game continuation.

There's also an expansion to play for those who finish the main game and want more.

Eh. Only one Zelda has ever had a proper second quest. I can see it being brought back for 2D games. 3D games might be a bit too big data-wiseto have a scrambled land with a bunch of new dungeons.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I actually like it. It gives the player the opportunity to fight the endboss again but also to finish sidequests and do other stuff. in some games after you beat the endboss you can't do certain things anymore. At least with an unsaved state after final boss defeat you can still do certain things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom