• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword In Zelda Skyward Sword I Have a Question if Anyone Here Knows.

In Zelda Skyward Sword I have a question if anyone here knows. I tried to do the rattle quest after getting to the end of the game. I know I have done this before I think. But the quest won't start. He keeps saying he wishes somebody would help find his rattle. But the quest won't actually start. I want to get all the gratitude crystals.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Then perhaps the quest has already been started? That's all I can think of at the moment.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You have to go get the rattle from the top of the tower. There shouldn't be a problem since you can retrieve the rattle whenever you want once you're able to get up to the top of the waterfall. Once you get it, you just need to go visit the guy at night.

I got to the top of the island thing in the sky and flew off but I couldn't pick up the rattle. Does link have to say something like yes I will get your rattle back for the quest to work? Because I never got link to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom