• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Your Opinion, What Exactly Was Zelda Going to Say?

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Perhaps it was: "Link...I'm pregnant. And the father is Groose." And Link would be mad, push Zelda down to the surface, and shout: "How do you like to be pushed off of something?!" and then Impa would find her seconds before Ghirahim, and Link would have to go down and apologize, but must battle Ghirahim. So...I don't think it would have made any difference to the story.

I have to go with everyone else and definitely agree that it was something romantic and along the lines of "I love you". They did seem pretty close on top of the Statue of the Goddess and during the loftwing scene the romance theme was playing. So definitely think it was intended for the two! And besides, the ending really did suggest that the two had to have more of a friendship because I don't remember anyone else staying on the surface!

It had to be something romantic. But has Nintendo ever actually shown any on-screen romance between the two? Just alluding to it is more Nintendo's style.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Some possibilities for what I half/really expected Zelda to say:
-"Link, I'm pregant and the baby is Groose's."
-"Link, I love you."
-"Link, do you see that black tornado?"
-"Link, I'm really a brunette under this wig.."
Only one is the "really expected", the rest were just on my mind when I read the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom