• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Your Opinion, What Exactly Was Zelda Going to Say?

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
In the beginning, before that tornado comes and steals our precious Zelda away, she was going to tell us something.
She says, and I quote,
"You know... Link..."
"There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about..."

If you could put into words what you think Zelda was going to say, what would it be?
Mines very romantic, but I want to know yours!
:) :zelda: <3

I though she was going for something on the more romantic side... I feel like that was what it was going for... mild or extreme, however yes, I think something romantic. :P

Night Owl

~Momentai
The way Nintendo Had the intro set up would Leave you to believe it was going to be something romantic.
Of course, It could've been something else seeing as she pushed Link off of the statue while the scene was set up kinda romantically...

My bet is on the romantic side though.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I bet she was about to say, "Link, you really need to start using breath mints!" :lol:. Just kidding yeah, nintendo likes to put something bad right after something romantic.

Ideally, I wanted her to say that she has been falling for Groose more and more each day, and was going to ask Link for advice on how to make a move on him. However, that was likely not the case :(.

Realistically, Nintendo probably wanted the player to draw conclusions based on subtle hints earlier in the game that she was going to say something romantic. However, instead of jumping the gun and assuming she was going to say "I love you", or, "I want to take our relationship to the next level," I believe she was going to say something a bit more subtle. I think she was going to compliment him some more on his flying, or say that he really impressed her in the Loftwing Ceremony.

Something more subtle, probably starting out with a convo like, "I've been thinking. We've known each other for a long time, and we've always been friends. Recently, I...well..." you get the drift.

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
She'll start to say "Well, I appreciate what you've done and all, but get **** outta ma face *****!"
Link would respond "Well Excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!"

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
LOL yes. And Koosholts, you like ZeldaXGroose? I've never actually met someone who was into that pairing. But cool, mix it up!
I believe she wasn't going to say I love you, also. I think it would have been more subtle, such as...
"I've known you since we were so young... and I can't help how I feel anymore... Link, I really like you!"
i didn't really believe she was going for love, yet (;
after skyward sword, oh yeah<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom