• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In which Zelda game did the bunny hood originate?

In which Zelda game did the bunny hood originate?
Without looking up any website, just from your own memory can you answer this question?

It's simple, very simple. However so many other people get it wrong. It's like all these so called Legend of Zelda experts don't even know Zelda. A shame really.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The Item - OOT
the actual physical look - ALTTP i was always sad you lost this when you got the moon pearl or until you got hit by the glowy spiral things

The reason why I asked this is because over the past few months, I've heard so many people, on youtube, on websites and even ocally here say that the answer is Majora's Mask. Totally wrong. People who claimthey know so much about the Legeld of Zelda, really now?

I knew everyone here knew the answer to this, a simple question. My point is why are so called Legend of Zelda experts getting this question so wrong so constantly?

The reason why I asked this is because over the past few months, I've heard so many people, on youtube, on websites and even ocally here say that the answer is Majora's Mask. Totally wrong. People who claimthey know so much about the Legeld of Zelda, really now?

I knew everyone here knew the answer to this, a simple question. My point is why are so called Legend of Zelda experts getting this question so wrong so constantly?

You'd love the Castlevania 'fan' reaction videos for Simon. They get hyped and then get confused when they don't know who Richter is.

Great fan knowledge there.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Because they think of MM as the "Mask" game. A lot of people forget that the HMS sisequest even exists in Ocarina. I do all the time. Its just so much more prominent in MM

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
best guess is people know the bunny hood as the item that makes you go fast, which doesn't happen in oot so that would make it a more memorable mm item, but yeah your point still stands that there's a lot of fake self proclaimed "experts" out there

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
ooT of course and NOT MM. Even the so called experts should know that MM was made AFTER OoT. But of course many people overlook thios. But the so called experts should know this. I mean if you call yourself an expert in Zelda you should know all details even the small and insignificant ones and most certainly the sidequests! Most experts claim to have 100%ed the games. So they should know this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom