• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I'll post a question as often as one a day, and the questions will revolve around anything and everything that is even remotely related to Smash.

First off: Which character from a non-Nintendo mobile, handheld, and home console game would you want in Smash?
For me, it'd be the Brawl Stars from Brawl Stars (Duh), probably the Miitopian cast, unless they are by Nintendo, was never really sure, and probably... Steve, I guess. From Minecraft.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
The Knight (or Hornet) from Hollow Knight. There are some other indie games that would be great too, but this is my main one. Nintendo has good ties with Team Cherry, which is a plus. While I wouldn’t consider myself as much of a fanatic as some other people, Hollow Knight is an amazing game, and I’d love to have representation in Smash.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
OK, question two!
If you could pick one song from an OG game soundtrack, and a remix of a song by someone on YouTube, Spotify, etc. what songs would you choose?

I would pick the Library Piano song from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and the Superb Mario Medley and/or the Legendary Zelda Medley by FreddeGredde on YouTube.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Hmm, this isn't as popular as it was on the Mario Boards...
Next question:
Which story line style do you like better and why? Brawl's, or Ultimate's? Or you could make up your own and explain it a little in your comment!
It's a tough choice for me, I'm not even sure I can form an actual opinion. Brawl, it forces you to play with characters you aren't comfortable with, but Ultimate has so much more space to explore...
What do you think?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I'll post a question as often as one a day, and the questions will revolve around anything and everything that is even remotely related to Smash.

First off: Which character from a non-Nintendo mobile, handheld, and home console game would you want in Smash?
For me, it'd be the Brawl Stars from Brawl Stars (Duh), probably the Miitopian cast, unless they are by Nintendo, was never really sure, and probably... Steve, I guess. From Minecraft.
So, anyone? Any game character not created by Nintendo? Spin the wheel and see which Chrono Trigger character gets in. Pierre the lawyer? Alright, I guess. Better than anyone from Tales of Lymphoma.
Hmm, this isn't as popular as it was on the Mario Boards...
Next question:
Which story line style do you like better and why? Brawl's, or Ultimate's? Or you could make up your own and explain it a little in your comment!
It's a tough choice for me, I'm not even sure I can form an actual opinion. Brawl, it forces you to play with characters you aren't comfortable with, but Ultimate has so much more space to explore...
What do you think?
Brawl, because it's an actual story.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Next question: Is that actually Rayman in Battlefield, or is it a prank by Nintendo? Do you think he will become a fighter?
2019071422471800-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom