• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Which Order Do You Get the Portions of Song of the Hero?

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Basically what the title says. Which Dragon do you go to first,second, and last?

I usually go in order from Water to Fire to Thunder(best for last!)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I did Eldin's first for only one reason. I tried to land in the region to hunt for goddess cubes, but was interrupted by the eruption and next thing I know, I'm trying to get my items back. Afterwards, I did Faron's, then Lanayru's.

C

Chase

Faron, Lanayru and finally Eldin is how I will be doing it. About to go to Lanayru.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
The first time I did Eldin-Lanayru-Faron because when I went to the Sealed Grounds nothing happened, so I did Eldin, then I went back, nothing happened, I talked to Groose and old Impa so I did Lanayru, and then the cut scene with the third Imprisoned fight finally started. In my Hero's Mode Run (which I still have to get back to) I'm going to do Faron-Eldin-Lanayru.

To be safe i go through the quest in the proper order. First i get the song in Faron then Eldin and finally Lanaryu. As much as i want the Hylian sheild earlier, i do not want to risk my quest ending all together because of a glitch. Ninendo has solutions for the quest and they even have a thing you can download to prevent the glitch, but i homebrewed my Wii so i'm a bit leary about sending info to Nintendo.

My first play-through was before the US release of Skyward Sword, so at that point, I'd never heard of the Game-Breaking Bug. I visited the dragons to receive each part of the Song of the Hero in the following order: Faron, Eldin, Lanayru.

On my second play-through (not hero mode), I got the parts of the Song of the Hero in the following order: Eldin, Faron, Lanayru. The Game-Breaking Bug frightened the bajeezus out of me at this point, but I wasn't panicky or anything; I just wanted to play it safe... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MW7

I'm way too scared of the glitch to do Lanayru before either of the other two. It's funny because that's the only one that you would benefit from doing early because you would get access to the hylian shield earlier. My current playthrough I think I'll do Eldin, Faron, Lanayru because I really like the Eldin one so I won't make myself wait to do it.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I was really nervous of the game breaking glitch so my order was Faron, Eldin, and then Lanayru. I really didn't want all my hard work put into the game to be put to waste, so I avoided the game breaking glitch by any means possible.

Fig

The Altruist
I always do a sequence in the Zelda series the "natural way", meaning whichever area I went first would be the first place I would go to. I first did Faron (I loved collecting the musical notes. I love being in a high school band. French Horns rules!:)), followed by Eldin (It really reminded me of Wind Waker's Forsaken Fortress for its exploration and manuvers), and finally ended with Lanaryu (I found it very tedious for the timeshift stone to reach the dragon and then there's more effort when you need to find the place to plant the seed, which was very easy for me!:)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom