• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Which Order Do You Get the Portions of Song of the Hero?

M

MajorasWrath2.0

Well, I was going to do Faron, Eldin, then Lanaryu, but for some reason when Fi said "An unusual phenomenon is taking place in Faron Woods, making it impossible to descent directly into them at the moment," I took it as "You cannot do this part right now." So, instead I went to Eldin, then Lanaryu, only to find out how stupid I was when I went back to Faron Woods. *facepalm*

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I did thunder so i could get the hylain shield, then water cause i hate the imprisoned, then fire because i heard you lose all your weapons and i love my brand-new hylain shield.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
In my first playthrough, I did Faron Woods, Lanayru Desert, and Eldin Volcano (save the best for last). In my second playthrough which was Hero Mode, I did Eldin Volcano, Lanayru Desert, and Faron Woods (just wanted to see if I could do Eldin first). For my third, I might do Lanayru Desert, Faron Woods, and Eldin Volcano.....or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom