• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Impy's Artwork

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Your art is freaking amazing. Alos, I was here earlier with only three pics revealed, and I come back to A LOT. ;D Keep drawing man, you're good! By the way, that food looks so yummy...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Holy crap! I come here a few days later, and all of a sudden your artwork awesomeness in my head has increased by 90 percent.

I need to have a wall of drawings like you do!

You are so amazing at this, and I love your style!

I could keep on going on and on about how awesome these drawings are, but I can't think of anything else to say. There's just something about your style that I really like.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Holy crap! I come here a few days later, and all of a sudden your artwork awesomeness in my head has increased by 90 percent.

I need to have a wall of drawings like you do!

You are so amazing at this, and I love your style!

I could keep on going on and on about how awesome these drawings are, but I can't think of anything else to say. There's just something about your style that I really like.

Why thank you! ^^
Here's a hint to start your own wall: sticky tak pictures you find up. I started with just some posters, like you can see. I got the idea from my friend.
Good luck!!

My 'back to the drawing board' board.
http://postimg.org/image/cejuby19l/

Last edited:

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
.... Impressive.

You never told me you could draw! These are AMAZING!!! I remember you mentioning the Minish (which are also very good) but your drawings are incredible!!!

Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to seeing more! :)

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
.... Impressive.

You never told me you could draw! These are AMAZING!!! I remember you mentioning the Minish (which are also very good) but your drawings are incredible!!!

Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to seeing more! :)

Well... ah, Suprise!!
I can draw good!
(people seem to think so, anyway!)

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Here's another picture. (I know, it's been forever since I posted new art, shame on me.)
It's a drawing of a really cute guy. I asked him for a picture and he let me sggfdhjjxcnvcnjfkmcd
Good Goddess, I hope he doesn't find this website...
The pictures are staying outrageously big.

Picture of the guy:
View image: IMG 3243

Drawing of the guy:
View image: IMG 3314

EDIT: Did I kill my own art thread?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom