• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War Sign-Ups

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Igneel
Race: Human? Shiekah? I mean damn
Appearance: Igneel.png
Personality: Very Boisterous. the most back slappingest guy I know
Fighting Style: Fire Magic, Sword
Preferred Element: Fire
Backstory: a Traveler from the Southern continent of Lythan. He came here to visit his cousin. he ended up having a pact made with him by a Gerudo Male who took over Hyrule. He grows bored and ever Hungry, and the shackles he has to wear hurt and chafe

Name: Tasulunun (Tasul to you) Alabas-Kazad
Race: Dwarf
Appearance:tasul.png
Personality: Micromanager, quick to anger
Fighting Style: Dwarven Weaponry, Necromancy
Preferred Element: Spirit
Backstory: The Middle Kazad Brother. The Son of Lazulene Kazad and her cousin, Kozal Alabas. he is the shortest of the Kazad Brothers at 4'9". Rasul is the Battlemage. Yasul was pure Melee. Tasul preferred the Magical route to things. he followed his brother to Hyrule around the Time of their Civil War, and ended up joining some Occult Society called The Hands of Order. after 13 years, and several mysterious Deaths, Tasul is the 2nd Hand.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
after talking with Pen

Name: Retina Grae
Race: Shiekah
Appearance:retina.png
Personality: she's a fiery one. and very friendly
Fighting Style: The Traditonal shiekah Jutsu stuff
Preferred Element: Shadow
Backstory: This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, while she looks so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

Retina Grae is the Daughter of Elder Ramuh Grae, Mother of Iris, Wife to Kornia. she works at the Inn in Kakariko Village as a tavern wench, where she's a bartender now, and the younger women tend to the travelers. growing up she had to contend with her father's political vision, but now her husband is in line to replace him...

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kind of want a little more from that backstory. Knowing the name of her father doesn't tell us much about where she comes from, doesn't give much to really characterize her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom