• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Mido

Version 1
After some time, Dente wakes up from his slumber, murmuring as he rises. It was early. Too early. Given this set of circumstances, he figures it best to start his delivery of potions around the village. He dons his usual attire, readies the wheelbarrow of potions he prepared before sleeping, and heads off to town.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna kept her hood up as she made her way into castle town. She wasn't seen as an enemy. Not yet. She was simply here for a business arrangement. She stood outside Buster's Wares, a newer ship that dealt in a large number of goods.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sat at the entrance of the Mine, not paying attention to the idiots in the tent talking about something that was not his business

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor nods, "My initial plans were relying on the Gorons to help, but I understand if they're too weak. Hunger is one hell of a demotivator," he leans down and looks at the map, "Moblins can be a cowardly lot. If we're able to take down the Laughter, then they'll be severely weakened, if not done. Has anyone fought one of those things before?"

Pen

The game is on!
Iris walks on the vast grassy field and sees the silhouette of a winged humanoid individual fly over her.

---

"This shouldn't be too hard," Rengo says confidently and starts picking. Anyone who saw him could tell he was a total newbie.

---

Linora shakes her head in silence, hoping that perhaps someone else had fought a Flare Dancer before.

Storm

Rasul Takes the Pickaxe and strikes at the stone. the Mine would bleed Iron for Rengo and Rasul

Storm

"while we are here, let's go over combat tactics. now you remember what to do when you come across a flare dancer? you have to snuff their flame. so a Bomb or anything that causes wind will be your best friend"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna went into the shop. Upon hearing the bell, she started to remember what her mother told her.

"Lyna, the shopkeep will be your first step towards killing that beast. You'll have to offer something grand for the shopkeep to open up to you. Something he hasn't seen before."

As she walked up to the counter, she pulled out a bag. A voice called out to her and a deku scrub with a monocle made himself visible. "Welcome to my shop, girl. And what might you be looking for?"

Mido

Version 1
Dente continues to make his rounds. He notices a few of his clients seemed to be in bright spirits, almost excitedly bright. Such indicators seemed to spell out that the Stoic Rogue made an appearance once again. He remembered when he first arrived at Kakariko five years ago that this rogue was something of a local hero, the rogue's mystique only growing under Ganon's rule. Nevertheless, these matters were not something Dente often entertained. He had his own matters to attend to.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro slams his fist on the table. "The best way to learn how these things fight is to take him on in combat! The longer we wait, the weaker the Gorons become. If it makes any difference, there is a secret entrance to the crater in the ruins of Goron City."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom