• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"The Way of the Sword calls to you, My Son. I feared for a moment you'd take up the bow like your mother" Rasul says handing Kal the Sheathe
"One of the things I give all my swords is a sheathe that sharpens the blade when you unsheathe it. but nothing beats a professional sharpening"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No need to thank me, Goron" Igneel says with a slight bow

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor walked into the room quickly, "The Mad Laughter has been defeated and the guards distracted. It's time for you folks to leave. Those who can, help those unable to walk, and then follow Linora over there," he gestures to his friend, "Move now, ask questions later. The sooner you all are out and fed the better."
As the prisoners began filing out, a satisfied Tennor returned to Igneel, "You know," he said in a drawn out fashion, "There's always room for someone of your prowess in our ranks. You've seen what they're willing to do to a holy place like this. And I can promise you, this isn't the only such temple that has been defiled by their presence. If you would like to join us in freeing them and the people, we would all be in your debt."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro walks through the prisoners as they file out. He embraces many of them and punches them in the shoulders. "I'm so glad you're okay, Brothers," he says to friends and elders.

Storm

Igneel thinks it over for a moment and then smiles
" you got it. Ganon hasnt really kept up his side of the bargain"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor gives a grin and offers his hand to the hulking man, "Well then, welcome to the team."
Igneel seemed to be the perfect recruit. Noble motivations, great strength, and a twist that could be brought out in case of trouble. He looked forward to seeing their new friend join the real fight.

Last edited:

Storm

Igneel shakes Tennor's hand, trying to stave off the heat from that one hand for long enough

Pen

The game is on!
"Ooh thanks so much, dad!" Rengo exclaims as he retrieves the sheathed sword. "It's perfect!"

Linora leads the way for the newly freed Gorons. She leads them out of the temple and onwards out of the crater. Upon exiting the crater she immediately felt a lot better. She could finally breathe good air and she could feel the lovely wind on her skin.

"Hey Tennor!" she calls. "Where to now? Goron City may still be dangerous. Should we lead them down to Kakariko or take them to some other location on the mountain?"

Storm

" Now son. that sword is an extension of yourself. you made it with your own hands. Practice hard and it will not fail you. you have 9 years to practice before you have to fight me for real to claim your manhood

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor thinks for a second, "Kakariko is a good idea. It's safe and Ganondorf seems to just pass over it. So let's take them there," he had been hoping to take them back to base, but honestly they were in worse shape than he'd realized, "We should also send a small detatchment to go mining for edible rocks. Daro should probably lead, since he knows what to look for... is there anything else you think we need to figure out?"

Storm

Igneel shakes his head
"Not that I can think of, Fish Man. let us continue this endeavor"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"I can take a few of our stronger brothers to the Dodongo's Cavern. There's plenty of tasty rocks down there! I doubt Ganondorf's bokoblins enjoyed their flavor!" Daro joked, slapping Tennor on the back.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor bent over a little in pain, but rebounded pretty quickly, giving a small laugh, "Excellent. Get to work. We'll need those as soon as possible."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro nodded and quickly rounded up several Gorons who have the strength to carry enough rocks out of the mines. "We'll meet you all back at the village! Be safe, brothers!" he called back to his battle companions, rolling into a ball and speeding down the volcano.

Storm

Igneel puts his hood back up as they leave the crater
" down the Hill we go, my friends"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
NOTICE
With me leaving the site, this RP is officially closed. If you would like to discuss it or reboot it on your own, PM me. Unless such a thing happens, though, the game has ended. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom