• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Imprisoned Boss Fight

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Hey guys! I was glancing through youtube, and I found this!

[video=youtube;DTqo6mrCFCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqo6mrCFCU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

This was kinda fun to play, but not as epic as it could have been. I'm up to Ancient Cistern and have only fought him once.. hoping there is another fight with him while he's in this form and that it's a bit more interesting.

omg i did not know you could slash his forehead while he's on the ground >_> i didn't understand the point of slashing off his toes, i used the center sailcloth steam hole to fly waaaay up, skydived on top of him and slashed while still standing on him

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well at least now we know what that thing on The Imprisoned's head is, and where Demise got his scar from. And who would've ever thought Groose to become a main character? The development of his initial disposition has improved much since joining Link in the land below and seeing him in action. ^^

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Cool! It talks about the sacred flames, the flames from which you use to make the Master Sword (remember the countless videos and screenshots we've seen of these flames?)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Wow, this is super cool. I'm surprised with Groose being there and also with the old lady telling him he will have a part to play. Groose will do something important, who would have known. The boss battle was not bad but looked kind of simple and slashing his toes looks a little silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom