• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Importance of the Music

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
Without music there really isn't a mood to most games, mostly because of the fact that many games have a very obscure plot, or a wide open one. There are very few games with shadowed plots that wouldn't require music. Therefore, music is essential. :) I believe in the Zelda series, music isn't totally necessary, because of the amazing plot lines and flow of the games. But the music is a perfect touch to finish off a perfect series. :D

O

OcarinaMaiden

First of all, music is unspeakably important in just about everything :)
Could you imagine watching the movie Jaws without music? No one would want to watch that. At all. :(
Anyway, I just wanted to defend Malo Mart a bit. As much as I also hate that music, it does set a very up-beat feel to the place. The techno-like sound that the song has gives the store an almost futuristic feel that mirrors Malo's ambitions to keep progressing into the world of business and whatnot.
The song is still terribly annoying, however :sick:

T

tmiln15

I love the music i the zelda games especially Twilight princess, although my favorite Zelda game is Oot. The music is special, unique and mysterious. It is a very great aspect of the gaming experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom