• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imperial or Stormcloak?

Imperial or Stormcloak?

• Total voters

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Dag, I just started Skyrim again because I got it for the Switch (worth the buy even for a single replay) and I'm asking myself the same question! I want to try the Imperials for the first time. I feel so conflicted in life right now because (being 28) still have the spark of idealism in me that drives the Stormcloaks but I see the necessity of forfeiting some freedoms to preserve others. I see the personal fulfillment of putting the self before the country and I see the good in putting the country before the self. I see the claim that the Stormcloaks stake as entirely legitimate and I see the claim that the imperial stake as entirely legitimate. Reminds me of the American Indians. They have a legitimate claim to the lands of middle North America to some degree and the United States government has a legitimate claim to the lands of middle North America as well. GAH! I love this game!

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Dag, I just started Skyrim again because I got it for the Switch (worth the buy even for a single replay) and I'm asking myself the same question! I want to try the Imperials for the first time. I feel so conflicted in life right now because (being 28) still have the spark of idealism in me that drives the Stormcloaks but I see the necessity of forfeiting stone freedoms to preserve others. I see the personal fulfillment of putting the self before the country and I see the good in putting the country before the self. I see the claim that the Stormcloaks stake as entirely legitimate and I see the claim that the imperial stake as entirely legitimate. Reminds me of the American Indians. They have a legitimate claim to the lands of middle North America to some degree and the United States government has a legitimate claim to the lands of middle North America as well. GAH! I love this game!
Great game. The plot is so intricate. Don't care for the actual story, but the Civil war was amazing

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I picked Nord and joined the Stormcloacks, the Imperials tried to EXECUTE me, I took every chance to mess with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom