• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Imperial Hyrule Sign Ups

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
So it is summer and I am finally going to carry out with this adventure fan fiction I have had in my head for a couple months. I am hoping that people will be able to come up with a character if they would like to help.

The story is quite different and has a whole history leading up to the events, but basically Hyrule is trying to expand to control everywhere in fear that Ganondorf could be born somewhere else in the world. A war with the Gerudos also ensues leaving them to disappear from Hyrule. The country becomes an Empire and becomes a little more reliant on technology over magic (don't worry they aren't too advance, this only really takes place in a time right before the industrial revolution.). The main character gets sucked into an affair on the radicals side who are trying to start their own nation, based on racial tradition and harmony, including Gerudos. I hope I didn't give too much away there, but the basics.

So here is what I would like in a character design. Please, describe in detail and if you have any questions, just ask.

Name:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Height:
Weight:
Race:
Distinguishing Marks:
Physical Abilities:
Favorites:
Habits:
Past:
Personality:
Philosophical Beliefs:

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sounds like a good project; here's my character. I only did not fill out the favorites and the Physical Beliefs, I didn't have an idea of what to put there. :P Hope that helps and feel free to edit anything you want. Btw, you don't need a name? ~Atsie

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Short crop with a rat-tail
Height: 5-10
Weight: 186
Race: Hylian
Distinguishing Marks: Has a scar on his right forearm from a sword wound
Physical Abilities: Is in shape, so he can run very fast and jump high
Favorites: ??
Habits: Likes to hit on the girls/females
Past: Just grew up in some village and was raised by a woman who is not his true mother
Occupation: Has none, but wants to join Zelda's army, or Hyrule's Army.
Personality: Easygoing, smiles at everyone regardless if he's going through a bad time, is helpful
Philosophical Beliefs: ??

Jetter

Thank you! Yes, good point, I guess I got too carried away with the character that I left that part out. So names are now in the character template.

Philosophical beliefs just cover what the character believes about life, religion, politics, and all of that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thank you! Yes, good point, I guess I got too carried away with the character that I left that part out. So names are now in the character template.

Philosophical beliefs just cover what the character believes about life, religion, politics, and all of that.

Right. ;) Ok, well here's my updated character.

Name: Hennessey (if you need a last name, just make one up for him)
Favorites: ??
Past: Just grew up in some village and was raised by a woman who is not his true mother
Personality: Easygoing, smiles at everyone regardless if he's going through a bad time, is helpful
Philosophical Beliefs: Just believes that the world is unjust and needs to be fixed, thus he likes to help those who suffer

Name: Raetha

Eye Color: Indigo

Hair Color: N/A, Zora

Hair Style: N/A, Zora

Height: 5'2''

Weight: I honestly have no idea how much a Zora weighs, but let's go with 110 pounds since she's short.

Race: Zora

Distinguishing Marks: One of her eyes is blinded and looks clouded over and unpleasant. Rumor has it that this eye lets her see the truth (a rumor she encourages to improve her own mystique). Whether she can actually magically see the truth or if a century of life experiences has trained her to do so instead is open for debate.

Physical Abilities: She may be ancient but she can still swim quite well. Will she break any speed records? Probably not. Absolutely terrible at using modern technology. During her life she has had a lot of travels, so she is also relatively adept at walking on land compared to the average Zora.

Habits: Intentionally breaks technological devices in order to dissuade others from giving them to her/making her use them.

Past: She used to be a powerful mage, but since magic has fallen out of use, she hasn't had much of an opportunity to use her most potent spells in a long time. Over her life she has developed friendship with a few other older intellectuals throughout Hyrule.

Occupation: Zora Elder - She specializes in potion-making, but she has almost no business due to the industrial revolution that has taken place since her business only caters to the oldest generation of Zoras.

Personality:

• Alienated by other Zoras because of their adoption of technology and their refusal to follow her advice. Somewhat of a loner because of this.
• Interested in foreigners/outsiders because she thinks that they might be more open to her ideas.
• Not at all senile. She has a lot of knowledge and life experiences.
• A strategic, calculated thinker. Not necessarily to an unpleasant/sociopathic extent, but a very rational decision-maker.
• Strong desire to relive the glory days of her youth.

Philosophical Beliefs:

• You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
• Modern technology is essentially useless and if the ways of magic are forgotten, society will be ruined.
• It is important for women to claim a more equitable place in society.
• If you aren't thinking and improving your knowledge, you are wasting your time.

--------------------------

Good luck with your project!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Adranis
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: White-blond
Hair Style: Neatly combed, reaches shoulders
Height: 5'10
Weight: 177
Distinguishing Marks: Scar on his cheekbone
Physical Abilities: He is wiry and slightly muscular, best at ending things quickly, can't draw out a fight.
Favorites: Dark, nice clothing, has a penchant for scarfs. Likes food with finesse.
Habits: His catchphrase is "congratulations," and has a habit of tapping his middle finger and thumb together.
Past: Criminal background, currently under the employ of the radicals attempting to create an equal society.
Personality: Sarcastic and demeaning, surprisingly not easily bribed, but can be bribed if the amount is large enough. Also surprisingly, he remains extremely loyal to his employer and all associated with his employer, unless the bribe is substantial enough.
Philosophical Beliefs: Survival of the fittest.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Glover
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Thin on the top, and sticks outwards.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 138 lb.
Distinguishing Marks: Uh...wrinkles on his brow from crinkling your eyebrows together (From making a thinking face). Best I got..
Physical Abilities: Uh, not many. He is a mind guy, so he makes things that do stuff for him. Just an average person when comes to physicallity.
Favorites: Tinkering and improving on things
Habits: When deep in thought, forgets the world around him. Sometimes mid conversation
Past: His father owned a shop, where Glover played with broken items. Eventually he began to repair them and build. He had been married once before, but had lost his wife to the empire. Soon after found the radicals, and works with them.
Personality: Always busy and puts all his work into tinkering with things, making them anew. Stubborn and not open to admitting his mistakes or change his views on the world.
Philosophical Beliefs: Radical radicalist. (He really wants the empire down.) And innovation is the only way to survive.

----------
Good luck! Hope I could be of help to you.

Last edited:

Jetter

Thank you! Now for me to answer those questions. Last names are not needed and I'll probably just end up making them if I need them for character relations. The favorites category is for things the character likes. What foods, colors, places do they like? Stuff like that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, okay, I didn't know what the favorite thing was, but I have updated the character. Here it is in case you miss out on the edited post: (Btw, I probably will be using the name Hennessey (with an added last name) for my Zelda story, when I write that down anyway. It's just a good looking name imo)

Name: Hennessey (if you need a last name, just make one up for him)
Favorites: likes to dress in black, likes the girls, obviously <3, likes to eat broiled fish and fruit.
Philosophical Beliefs: Just believes that the world is unjust and needs to be fixed, thus he likes to help those who suffer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom