• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Impa's "race" the Sheikah.

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
so everyone wants to know more about them am I right? Well I was just playing OOT and I just got a new Theory! what if Sheikah is impa's last name! just think it's perfect! if its Impa and Impaz's last name than thay are the only sheikah, that's why we dont see any other sheikahs!

give me your thoughts tell me if you think I'm right or wrong and why as a reply.

as always,
Shadow mori:clap:

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Hmmm, interesting, at first glance I dismised this, but this could actually mean something (I mean, it makes more sense than other things I've heard anyway) but there is little to no evidence to back it up, so it has to be clasified as speculation

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
Hmmm, interesting, at first glance I dismised this, but this could actually mean something (I mean, it makes more sense than other things I've heard anyway) but there is little to no evidence to back it up, so it has to be clasified as speculation

so there is little to no evidence to back up anything on the Sheikah.

What about all of the objects with the Sheikah emblem on them, such as the Gossip Stones? It seems more likely to me that Nintendo just didn't show us any of the other Sheikah in Skyward Sword, and there isn't much evidence backing up your idea.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... A rather interesting theory, however, I can't agree with it. I think it's quite clear that the Sheikah is a race of it's own (not a large race though). In OoT there are six sages (apart from Zelda), each representing one of the major races in Hyrule, Impa represents the Sheikah race. I find it unlikely that one of the six sages would only represent a family.

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
In OoT there are six sages (apart from Zelda), each representing one of the major races in Hyrule, Impa represents the Sheikah race. I find it unlikely that one of the six sages would only represent a family.

I never saw it as represtenting the races I saw it as the elements.( Minuet of Forest,Perlude of Light, Nocturne of Shadow ect. ect.

Etc.

I highly doubt the theory you've presented holds any merit. I'd much like to agree with Pendio in saying the six sages not only represent each of their respective elements, but also the various races of Hyrule. This might extend to the original races who aided Hylia in the war with the Demise and his forces (via evolution and other factors).

That aside...

so there is little to no evidence to back up anything on the Sheikah.

Yes, it may seem like there is little to no evidence to back up anything on the Sheikah, however, I'd like to agree with InoShikaCho in saying there are many things that represent the Sheikah and help to explain their origins. The Lens of Truth, Sheikah Stones, Mask of Truth etc. are prime examples of artifacts of Sheikah origin; some have even been given a brief backstory in their respective games. Information about the Sheikah Tribe might be far and between, but what Nintendo has provided us with has served as substantial sources off which to base many theories moreso than what you've presented with your theory (nothing).

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
the sheikah huh well i dont know much about em but i can tell you they are mostly dead exept for impa who is immortal you know she is in quite a few games some hundreds of years apart. so obviously there is some form of black magic involved

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
the sheikah huh well i dont know much about em but i can tell you they are mostly dead exept for impa who is immortal you know she is in quite a few games some hundreds of years apart. so obviously there is some form of black magic involved

Or they could be a bunch of people in history with the same name as Impa.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Etc.

I highly doubt the theory you've presented holds any merit. I'd much like to agree with Pendio in saying the six sages not only represent each of their respective elements, but also the various races of Hyrule. This might extend to the original races who aided Hylia in the war with the Demise and his forces (via evolution and other factors).

That aside...

Yes, it may seem like there is little to no evidence to back up anything on the Sheikah, however, I'd like to agree with InoShikaCho in saying there are many things that represent the Sheikah and help to explain their origins. The Lens of Truth, Sheikah Stones, Mask of Truth etc. are prime examples of artifacts of Sheikah origin; some have even been given a brief backstory in their respective games. Information about the Sheikah Tribe might be far and between, but what Nintendo has provided us with has served as substantial sources off which to base many theories more so than what you've presented with your theory (nothing).

Exactly. You've offered a very interesting theory, but it lacks any really "meat". There is a lot of speculation on the Sheikah. I myself see them as a race, because of the six Sages thing. Each represent a main race. It is stated throughout the game that Impa is "of the Sheikah" and gave the village of her "people" away. Thus, it shows that it wasn't just one family branch with the last name Sheikah. It was a community at one point, just like the Zoras, Gorons, etc.

Unless the majority of the Sheikah were actually wiped out before Skyward Sword during the original war and that's why we don't see any in that game either.

Well, Hylia only asked one Sheikah, Impa- to wait for Link and Zelda and watch over the sealed grounds. The Sheikah are most definitely a race, but slowly diminished during the original war and through events until the Ocarina of time.. and by Twilight Princess I think they were all killed off..

Well that makes sense and all but u have to think of zelda to because she also turns into one but they say there race was wipped out by like a battle of some kind i think so i really dont agree to that theory

R

rittir

well the Sheikah are obviously a race who probly fought in the war against demise wich i think must of wiped out most of there population maby only leaving the one impa

the other thing it might be is that like in princess bride how when on pirate dies another takes his place and his name and so when impa dies another Sheikah would just take her place and name making it seem like she lives forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom