• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Impa

so we find out at the end that impa was the old lady and she is part of the shiekah tribe (of course)
but is it at all possible that she's part gerudo too? or the ancestors of what might become the gerudo tribe?
i mean, she's darker than most, and the whole thing bout the Temple of Time being in the desert (where the gerudo will one day live) just kinds seems like the two are somehow connected...am i crazy?

Pen

The game is on!
You're crazy! No, just kidding. I don't think she has any connections to the Gerudo, after all, she has all of the Sheikah characteristics, pointed ears, red eyes, and she's got the Sheikah eye symbol both on her clothing and in her forehead. Sure, she's a little dark, but not dark enough for me to consider her a Gerudo ancestor.

About the Temple of Time being in the desert, I don't think that's strange, it's in the Lanayru Province after all. Lanayru will most likely become green as the time goes, and by the time of Ocarina of Time there will only be some sand left in the west (the Haunted Wastelands). The Temple of Time will probably be far away from any desert aria by that time.

Those are my theories.
150px-Sheikah_Guardian.png
Old_Woman_SS.png

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
You're crazy! No, just kidding. I don't think she has any connections to the Gerudo, after all, she has all of the Sheikah characteristics, pointed ears, red eyes, and she's got the Sheikah eye symbol both on her clothing and in her forehead. Sure, she's a little dark, but not dark enough for me to consider her a Gerudo ancestor.

About the Temple of Time being in the desert, I don't think that's strange, it's in the Lanayru Province after all. Lanayru will most likely become green as the time goes, and by the time of Ocarina of Time there will only be some sand left in the west (the Haunted Wastelands). The Temple of Time will probably be far away from any desert aria by that time.

Those are my theories.
150px-Sheikah_Guardian.png
Old_Woman_SS.png
I don't know if it's everywhere but you could catch Gerudo Dragonflies in the dessert, I don't usually catch bugs but I caught this one on the sand sea amd the sand sea seems a bit bigger than Gerudo dessert

Where can I get my hands on a full sized version of that old Impa art? I have been looking all over for one!

so we find out at the end that impa was the old lady...

Maybe YOU found out at the end. I figured it out when I saw that tear tattoo under both their left eyes and the crazy long strand of hair on their right side (even longer with old Impa, and it had to be coiled up).
As for the question. Nah, that's probably something Groose's family line started up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom