• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Image Posting Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
How do you post a picture on a thread? It's
with the link in the middle right? I always get a blue ? square. Thanks for any help.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The picture is broken. When the the blue ? Appears, means that the link is broken. As far as i know. You could find a new link of the same picture.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well the link has to be from a recognised source if I remember, just make sure you're copying the link to the picture rather than the acual website....If it gives you the option to view the pic full screen, right click it and then copy and paste :)

Am sure you know this stuff but if does doesn't work there might be something wrong..

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, if you try uploading the image to an image-hosting website, for example photobucket, you can copy the url of the image and then post that url between the image tags (
). If that's what you were doing, then maybe it's not working because of the site the image was originally on. I'd suggest downloading puush, because it's great for image-hosting. Like I said earlier, photobucket is also a good choice.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
You could just use Imgur, you don't have to sign up and it's not ad infested. Quick & simple.

I have an imgur account and I personally took the picture. Hmmm.....

LATER
Okay, I found the problem. I didn't put the "correct" url address of imgur. I didn't "i." thing in front of imgur.com/.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
I have an imgur account and I personally took the picture. Hmmm.....

LATER
Okay, I found the problem. I didn't put the "correct" url address of imgur. I didn't "i." thing in front of imgur.com/.

Thank you for your help.

I said you don't have to sign up, not that you couldn't.

Also, why don't you just upload it and copy the BBCode url from the right side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom