• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler I'm Worried About the Final Dungeon.

Granted, perhaps I have no reason to be, but this has happened in practically every 3D Zelda to date: the final dungeon is this series of self-contained final exams. I love the idea of a final exam in a game, that's cool, but can't they be... more closely integrated? Instead of separating the areas that deal with timeshift stones and the beetle/whip/whatever and then the Fire Sanctuary's water cooling thingy, can't there be a way to mix and match these things?

This is one of my biggest issues with modern Zelda. Fortunately, several reviews have stated that the final dungeon is amazing and challenging.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I hope the final dungeon is it's own thing and not some cheap excuse for dungeon by mixing themes from the previous dungeons and just slamming them together. And the boss fight should be challenging, not annoying. A challenging boss is somebody that beats the crap out of you and takes away 6 hearts in one blow, Not somebody who can take 20 sword strikes to the head. Every 3D Zelda game so far has had a terrible final dungeon (Mixture of previous themes) and a lame boss fight consisting of phases..

So my wishlist for the final dungeon is..

~ A unique theme, Not a mixture of the game's previous dungeons.
~ Boss fight consisting of one veeery challenging phase where the boss can take away at least 5 hearts in one blow
~ When we beat the dungeon and the boss it should stay that way.. I feels like I never accomplish something since I can't save after the credits and see what happens afterwords.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
i hate that why would you want that

I explained it.

It feels as if I never beat the final boss, He is still lurking in his lair and the overworld is still suffering from his evil, Even after I beat the game.. why
Because it never saves afterwords. In order to make us feel like we actually did something then the boss should be gone forever and the citizens should act like he is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom