• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Tired of the Wind Waker Sequels for the DS.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I'm sick of it. Windwaker was a great game but Phantom Hourglass was not. I want another game for Wii

its not like they are forever making handheld Zeldas only.... would you rather completely wait half a decade for a Zelda title or would you rather wait half a decade for a Zelda title while still getting another, lesser Zelda title to hold you over? whether you thought PH was terrible or not, many people loved it. its better than going forever without a Zelda title.

R

Renan

I'm sick of it. Windwaker was a great game but Phantom Hourglass was not. I want another game for Wii

Phantom Hourglass was a good game gameplay wise, but it was a terrible sequel to Wind Waker. I just pretend it never happened.

hmm...Either way, I think Cel-shadoed worked better on wind waker. Something about cel-shading's transition to Ds ruined it....But what?? That smaller screen? The less space for graphics on the Ds? hmm....

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Kinda Off topic-ish: Whee I would love to see the OoX style Link come back. BD I always thought he looked pretty darn kewl. c:

I've love to see a another cel-shaded console game. I really hope they don't restrict them to the DS for now on. PH is fun and all, but Wind Waker was amazingly epic, on a scale that would be incredibly hard to pull off on the DS. :\

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I like the cell-shaded style just fine, but I think after Spirit Tracks comes out, they need to put it on hold for at least a few games. I would like to see a completely new and original style for the Zelda series, similar to how Wind Waker was.

Zelda isn't getting old yet, but if they keep doing the same things over and over, it will. Let's have Pres. Obama tell the big wigs in Japan: "We need to bring change to America!"

I think that Phantom Hourglass was more or less of a test to see how Zelda would be received on the NDS. They wanted to 1) test out touch screen control, etc. 2) test the DS' capabilities, and 3) expand that particular story/timeline.

I agree- I'm getting tired of Wind Waker Link, and I want to move on. It was nice while it lasted, but too much is too much.

Kinda Off topic-ish: Whee I would love to see the OoX style Link come back. BD I always thought he looked pretty darn kewl. c:

Yeah, I have also liked that art desgn for Link, it would be cool to see it with the Cel-shading style. Though every year that pass makes the idea more and more of a dream. By now I highly doubt it will happen. But yes, it would be nice.

Zarom

The King
I always tought Cel-shading was a great thing. :) I really don't see what is the problem. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom