• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm not sure if someone already posted this but who is your favorite animatronic from FNAF?

Gorozoron

wild ride
Another FNAF fan on ZD.
My favorite is either Mangle or Puppet. They're like two of my favorite character designs ever.

I also like the springlock Springbonnie suit, yes it counts. I love when you can see William's mouth through the suit's mouth when it's open.

Another shout-out to Adventure Mangle for being the cutest animatronic.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I used to not like 4's animatronics but they've grown on me a lot.
Tangent. Their jumpscares are some of the best. The original trilogy's scares are goofy as hell. After 3 was when Scott really understood that the scariest part of the jumpscares was how sudden they were. The fast movement of 4's actually caught me off guard when I was googling them once for something lol.

does candy cadet count

the designs of FNAF4 go hard, gotta love the nightmare animatronics
Yes candy cadets does count and I agree about the nightmares. They have some of the best designs but I wish nightmare foxy looked more like grim foxy.

My top 3 favorite designs:
Mangle
Bonnie
Chica

Security Breach had too much silly and not enough of that slightly off, creep factor that FNAF and Sister Location nailed. Except for Sundrop/Moondrop and the giant spider dj.

The nightmare and melteds looked like they were trying a little too hard to be scary, but made me roll my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom